syn value help please

cherylxx

Silver Member
hi there,
yet again i find i am unable to find a syn value of something that i cant use the syn calculator for as the nutritional value isnt on the pack.
it is kendal mint cake by Romney's ( the white version, not chocolate covered).
cant find it in any books or online.
any ideas at all please?

I just had a look on the site and it won't find Quiggans either. I think the site has problems at the moment cus when I was looking the other day it wouldn't find Masterfoods but was finding Mars and Bounty as a manufacturer!?! See if you can find the calories of it

I'd say it's virtually all sugar, so go with the syn value of sugar if that makes sense?!

oh well, not had any luck finding the value of it.
should have weighed it before i ate it huh. lol doesnt even have the weight on the pack.
at syn value for sugar (it was fairly heavy) i guess it wont be good for tonights weigh in :cry:
that'll teach me for eating things BEFORE i know their syn value (sniff sniff)

Don't worry about it hun. Just carry on and get to weigh in. You'll be fine, I'm sure it won't make much of a difference to your loss x

thanks louise :).
im really nervous about tonights weigh in.
this is the end of week one officially (joined club last week but was doing SW half heartedly for 3 weeks previously)
i guess i chose the wrong week to commit myself to joining a club to be honest cause my hubbys 40th was saturday and we went for a big surprise curry meal with guests and had a huge cream birthday cake. sadly hubby had also bought himself a birthday cake to celebrate as i had deliberately given the impression that nothing special was gonna happen :rolleyes: so i had a big curry (with chips, naan , poppadums etc) followed by cake,then on to the pub where i was a good girl then home for more cake:eek: (how could i say no when he bought it specially :().
luckily , i dont drink alcohol so at least that goes in my favour, was drinking diet coke all night in the restaurant and then the pub.
knees are knocking at the thought of weigh in now though. lol

Back