syn value please....

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Melysa, 17 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Melysa

Melysa Member

Can someon please tell me the syn value of these wraps?

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old El Paso Burrito Dinner Kit, Chili & Bean - Flour Tortillas, Spice Mix & Mild Salsa, ambient per tortilla[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 7 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 7 Syns[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old El Paso Burrito Dinner Kit, Chili & Bean - Flour Tortillas, Spice Mix & Mild Salsa, ambient 35g mix[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 5 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 5 Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old El Paso Burrito Dinner Kit, Chili & Bean - Flour Tortillas, Spice Mix & Mild Salsa, ambient 144g salsa[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 3 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 3 Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

Think yours says 500g on pack from what I could see, but this is all that was showing up online, u will have to work it out yourself...hope this helps:)

4. Melysa

Melysa Member

would this be per wrap?

Thank you for your help :) x

5. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im not too sure sorry, maybe someone else who knows will come along and confirm for u, seems to be the 144g one as less syns than the 35g one :confused: tho I was never any good at maths sorry lol

6. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    If you're just asking about the tortilla 'wraps', it's 7 syns per wrap.

If you're asking about how much each burrito would be once it's made up, you need to take the syns for one tortilla (7), then add the correct number of syns for the salsa and the spice mix depending on portion. for example, if the kit makes up 4 burritos, it would be 7 (tortilla) + 2 (for salsa and spice mix) = 9 syns per burrito.

However, this depends on how you split the mix, and if all the ingredients you use are free.

Hope that makes sense and helps a bit...

7. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well i go on i have 2 so would be 14 for the wraps so the pack would go between 4 so the salsa and flavouring would be divided by 4 so ya looking at about 8 and a little bit more each one i usually count 2 at 15 and i get away with that and serve with salad and potatoe wedges

8. becci_smith

becci_smith Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.46%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Does anyone know the syns value of the old el paso spice mixes? I have the original smoky BBQ one and the chilli spice mix.....

9. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    both the wraps and sauces/mixes have no free food allowance, so you can work out by using the 1 syn for every 20 calories.

10. becci_smith

becci_smith Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.46%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.