syn value please....

Melysa

Can someon please tell me the syn value of these wraps?

8727200196204_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old El Paso Burrito Dinner Kit, Chili & Bean - Flour Tortillas, Spice Mix & Mild Salsa, ambient per tortilla[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 7 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 7 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old El Paso Burrito Dinner Kit, Chili & Bean - Flour Tortillas, Spice Mix & Mild Salsa, ambient 35g mix[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 5 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old El Paso Burrito Dinner Kit, Chili & Bean - Flour Tortillas, Spice Mix & Mild Salsa, ambient 144g salsa[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Think yours says 500g on pack from what I could see, but this is all that was showing up online, u will have to work it out yourself...hope this helps:)

Im not too sure sorry, maybe someone else who knows will come along and confirm for u, seems to be the 144g one as less syns than the 35g one :confused: tho I was never any good at maths sorry lol

If you're just asking about the tortilla 'wraps', it's 7 syns per wrap.

If you're asking about how much each burrito would be once it's made up, you need to take the syns for one tortilla (7), then add the correct number of syns for the salsa and the spice mix depending on portion. for example, if the kit makes up 4 burritos, it would be 7 (tortilla) + 2 (for salsa and spice mix) = 9 syns per burrito.

However, this depends on how you split the mix, and if all the ingredients you use are free.

Hope that makes sense and helps a bit...

well i go on i have 2 so would be 14 for the wraps so the pack would go between 4 so the salsa and flavouring would be divided by 4 so ya looking at about 8 and a little bit more each one i usually count 2 at 15 and i get away with that and serve with salad and potatoe wedges

Back