1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Syn value

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Burtie, 16 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Burtie

Burtie Member

Hi everyone I'm brand new to MiniMins, I've used it a lot to find different bits of info on SW in the past but never posted so here goes.
    I've just started back to SW after a long period of being lazy, out of control and unmotivated and have finally managed to get my head in gear, I thought joining here would give me an extra little push.
    I have a query on a food item I buy, it's Lidl's Chef Select Sautéed Potatoes I think there's 3 varieties but I tend to go for the smoked bacon and onion could someone tell me what the syn value is on ee or green I'm hoping it will be low as I love it and it's dead convenient.

Thanks in nail biting anticipation

:):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Texty_F

Texty_F Well-Known Member

3 syns on EE , 3 on Green and 11 on Red :) this is for a 250g serving so 6 if you had all 500g

4. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

It's 6 syns for the whole 500g pack

5. Burtie

Burtie Member

Thanks Texty F and Bubbalicious I think I can live with that.