Syn Values In Moma! bircher museli pots

loopylou99

Hi All,

I am brand new on here, although i have been reading the site for a while. I have decided to start back on slimming world after a 6month gap after i noticed the pounds ;piling back on. I dont have my old books handy, could anyone help me out with breakfast? the canteen at work is very limited... i'm after the syn values of the Moma Pots, either apple or strawberry. the nutirion values are below, you would really be helping me out, as i really don;t want to use all my syns up before the day hase even started! The first ingredient is low fat natural yogurt, not sure if that helps? Thanks Again!!! Luce x

:)Strawberry and banana
per 100gper pot
Energy (KJ)5481288
Energy(kcal)130305
Protein4.29.8
Carbohydrate24.557.6
- of which sugars11.326.6
Fat1.74.0
- of which saturates0.40.8
Fibre2.25.2
Sodium0.030.07

I'm not sure the yogurt would count asfree food or not, even if it does it'll be pretty high as everything else in it is 1 syn per 20 calories.

I can see these:

Moma, The Best Breakfast Apple & Peach Oatie Breakfast with Yogurt, 235g pot 15½
Moma, The Best Breakfast Blueberry Oatie Breakfast with Yogurt, 235g pot 16½
Moma, The Best Breakfast Strawberry & Banana Oatie Breakfast with Yogurt, 235g pot 16
Moma, The Best Breakfast Wild Berry Oatie Breakfast with Yogurt, 235g pot 15
Moma, The Best Breakfast Banana Hodgepodge Yogurt, 250g pot
Moma, The Best Breakfast Apple & Cinnamon Hodgepodge Yogurt, 250g pot

With the one you've just posted, using yogurt as free gives 4 syns per 100g, so assuming it's a 235g pot that makes it 9.5 syns, but if it's one of the things above then that's the correct syn value.

Thank you so much!! OMG, they are AWFUL! Glad i had weetabix and a banana now!
Even at 9 they're higher than I expected, let along 16+

Thanks again :)

Back