syn values

Basically divide calories by 20 and that's the syns, give or take... x

Sent from my sexy Samsung using MiniMins

spottydoris said:
Basically divide calories by 20 and that's the syns, give or take... x

Sent from my sexy Samsung using MiniMins

That only works if there's no free food in the ingredients eg it will work for chocolate,crisps and snacks but not for most 'healthy' ready meals etc xx

aussieswife said:
Hi all

i'm sorry to ask as i know there is probably a stickey for this somewhere but could anyone tell me the syns for sainsburys bee good to yourself spinach and ricotta cannelloni fish pie and the Mediterranean vegetable bake please thank you so much:)

For future reference you will get a quicker response if you post syn queries in the syn value sub forum, also that same bit is usually worth a search as its a great database of info.
The cannelloni is 6 syns on ee

Fish pie- is that the potato topped cod and salmon pie? If so it is 9syns on ee

Vegetable bake- can only find Mediterranean vegetable pasta 400g which is 2 syns on ee

X

aussieswife said:
Hi all

i'm sorry to ask as i know there is probably a stickey for this somewhere but could anyone tell me the syns for sainsburys bee good to yourself spinach and ricotta cannelloni fish pie and the Mediterranean vegetable bake please thank you so much:)

Cannelloni is 6 syns
Mediterranean vegetable pasta bake is 2syns for 400g

No there is no list as that information is only available to paying members of slimming world and its against forum rules to reproduce them here. The best thing to do would be to do a search in the sub forum first, as mentioned, as often things have been asked already. If nothing comes up pop a post in asking for what you need. Always try and write it as its written on the packaging including size/weight as there's often variations of similar products and having the exact name saves confusion and the wrong syn values being given which could hinder your weight loss. X

Back