Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was yo though hun, you were only replying, and Im not having a drect 'go' at bettylpop, its just people keep doing without kinda looking around the form first. yer I have thanks, have you? Im just doing some work at the moment for tomorrow xxx

oh and have you done my British Gas survey Vic Sponge? x

i read some of it but need to go back and read it thoroughly,my days been good so far been to work from 8 till 4 surrounded by food as im a chef....need to have a good look around this site as ive only been on here since friday

Id be even fatter than I am if I was a chef! How much weight dya wanna lose? yer do have a good look around, you'll find some really useful stuff x

Id be even fatter than I am if I was a chef! How much weight dya wanna lose? yer do have a good look around, you'll find some really useful stuff x
to be honest you kinda of get fed up with looking at it all day..believe it or not..i dont actually need to lose any more as im at target,but still enjoy sw food plan its become away of life

I hoped that it would become a way of life for me, and it did for so long, but then I strayed from plan and am finding it hard to get back into it! x

I hoped that it would become a way of life for me, and it did for so long, but then I strayed from plan and am finding it hard to get back into it! x
thats what i would be frightened of straying from the plan putting on the weight again and then having to start again..imo what a waste of time money and effort but these things happen..keep trying new recipes,dont get stuck in a rutt with it and definately dont give up trying xx:)you can do it and you know it works

Can anyone let me know the syn value of a Kentucky Fried Chicken twister with regular fries?

In my book it states some fast food syns but not KFC.

Thanks

Bad News! Twister is 27.5 syns on red/green. Fries regular 14.5 red/ 10 green. Large 19 red/ 13 green.

OMG :eek:

Oh well, I knew it wouldn't be good - or even close to it.

Will have to be extra, extra good tomorrow.

Thanks for that.

yeha knowing it works does help! x

So sorry rainbow, not been on this forum very long, didn't notice the sticky for syn values, sorry to have caused any inconveniece

Yeah i had a read through the sticky too, very helpful. Once again sorry to anyone who was cross x

Didn't find prawn crackers, not had a chance to go through the whole thread. I just had my dinner without them, which worked out ok as i had chocolates for my syns instead. Thanks anyway victoria sponge x

Im strayiong but im back tomm :)
x

No probs Betty - you're not the only one who dunt use the sticky by any means. But it is really useful, any syn values you need to know just ask in there! Im with you on the choc - its my biggest downfall! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back