Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv strayed this week but Im bk on tomm BIG time lol
x

Hi guys
I have just boiled up some bones to make some fresh stock. Does anyone know how many syns it would be please. By the way they were chicken bones not my own :giggle:

hiya, does anyone know the syn value of sainsbury's toasted sesame oil? it's a stir-fry essential!
(i'm new, by the way :wavey:)

Hi does anyone know if asda's french toast can be used as a HEX? And is Oatibix apple & raspbeery a HEX also?

Many Thanks

Hi everyone!

Anyone know if you can use Prawns as a HEB on a green day please? I've got some from Asda coated in chilli and coriander, can someone please let me know how many syns, it's 170g pack.

And I've got some Asda sweet chilli sauce in jar/bottle - how many syns per tbsp please?

As always thanks for your help!! :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda King Prawns with Chilli & Coriander, chilled 160g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 5½ Syns

[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce 1 level tbsp[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

:) Thanks for that! Does anyone know how much cod (raw and cooked weight please) you can have for a HEB on green day please? My bf went fishing yesterday and came back with a 7lber (the poor thing)! He was so proud and wants some for tea tonight.

:) Thanks for that! Does anyone know how much cod (raw and cooked weight please) you can have for a HEB on green day please? My bf went fishing yesterday and came back with a 7lber (the poor thing)! He was so proud and wants some for tea tonight.

HEB on green 170g raw weight of cod bones and skin removed

HEB on green 170g prawns

:) Px

HEB on green 170g raw weight of cod bones and skin removed

HEB on green 170g prawns

:) Px

Thanks Piglet :)

I'm full of questions today! Anyone know how many syns in the Weight Watchers Belgian chocolate or Apple Crumble cake slices please? And the small ready to eat pots of Ambrosia light custard? No more questions today honest! :eek:

Can anyone :help2: help me with my fresh chicken stock please :sign0163:

:airquote: I have just boiled up some bones to make some fresh stock. Does anyone know how many syns it would be please. By the way they were chicken bones not my own :giggle: :airquote:

:sign0009:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Weight Watchers Apple Crumble Slices, 6 pack each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 4½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4½ Syns

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Belgian Chocolate Cake Slices, 6 pack each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 5 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

ross fish steaks

hi
can anyone tell me the syn values of the ross 4 steaks in butter sauce, i have just eaten one and i have no idea how many syns it was, but it was lovely
fingers crossed its not many

If it was the fish ones
Ross Fish Steaks in Butter Sauce, frozen 150g each

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 6½ Syns

Can anyone :help2: help me with my fresh chicken stock please :sign0163:

:airquote: I have just boiled up some bones to make some fresh stock. Does anyone know how many syns it would be please. By the way they were chicken bones not my own :giggle: :airquote:

:sign0009:

not sure, would assume it's free, if just water and bone juices!!!:sigh:

There are loads of quorn burgers. Which ones do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back