Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that, I hope I can get transport soon as I need a good kick to get me back on track.

flavoured water

Hiya
Does anybody know if flavoured sparkling water has a syn value, or if there are any brands that are free?

Thanks

xx

Syn Value - WW Belgian Eclair

Hi - struggling with SW today and desperate for chocolate !!!!! Can someone tell me how many syns in a WW Belgian Eclair please :rolleyes:

Just noticed on the slimming world website that they have changed the sin values on stock cubes and stock. They are all now free. This includes things like all the oxo cubes, liquid concentrates and own brand cubes. The list is extensive. Does not include gravy granules.

This is good news cos it is hard to find bovril and can be quite expensive. Can now make soups using chicken oxo cubes and counts as free.

can someone please tell me the syn value of walls soft scoop light ice cream (its 33% less fat and its really nice.

each 45gr serving is

cals 62
pro 1.3
carb 7.5
fat 2.7
sat 1.5

Just noticed on the slimming world website that they have changed the sin values on stock cubes and stock. They are all now free. This includes things like all the oxo cubes, liquid concentrates and own brand cubes. The list is extensive. Does not include gravy granules.

This is good news cos it is hard to find bovril and can be quite expensive. Can now make soups using chicken oxo cubes and counts as free.
Wow that's great news!

can someone see if the site lists the Syn values for Dextro Energy tablets please

Just 1/2 a syn each honey x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back