Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
SYNS HELP PLEASE.. (not sure where to put this request, so I hope I'm right.
Could someone give me the syns for a sachet of Options Luscious Latte drink - I am doing a red day...

Sachet gram weight is 14g

Ingredients per 100g are..

Calories 62
Protein 2.0
Carbs 8.1
Fat 2.4

It sounds lovely so I hope it's not to high, thank you.

quorn scotch eggs

Hi, can anyone tell me the syn value for quorn scotch eggs. I confused them with the mini kievs which are 1 syn each, and am hoping that they are no more than that. Many thanks.

Quiche

Can anyone find the syn value for the Oriental Express frozen egg fried rice please. I've tried looking for it on the SW website but couldn't find it. Don't know if it's manufactured under another name .

Quorn Cottage Pie, Less Than 3% Fat, chilled 300g pack Original (4 Syns) Green (3 Syns)

Hi, can anyone tell me the syn value for quorn scotch eggs. I confused them with the mini kievs which are 1 syn each, and am hoping that they are no more than that. Many thanks.

Quiche
They are 1.5 Syns each. If you can find the Tesco's reduced fat mini eggs they are only 0.5 Syns each

Thanks for imfo Sarah212, will be having my Quorn cottage pie with veg's for my tea, going to enjoy now know syn value.
Cath

Heya I was just wondering if anyone know the syn value of Trebor Soft Mints? Any help appreciated :D thanks

1/2 a syn each hun!x

CanAnyone tell me the syn value's of 120g pot's of Shape (feel fuller for longer) Fat free yogurts. Tried to work the value out but I get it too 3 and half syns per pot.(Ouch).
Cath.

According to the advert syn values in this month SW mag :
Danone Shape Feel Fuller For Longer Yogurt, all varieties - FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back