Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah they shrank em like they did Mars Bars a few years ago there was a wholesale shrinking of loads of different brands of choccie bars to lower the fat n sugar contents so they appeared healthier when people got more label savvy! remember studying it at uni majority of manufacturers deny ever doing it our lecturer produced a load of old labels and new ones and the new ones all weighed less

is all cous cous free on a green day?

Also the hot cooked chickens from tesco asda, are they free on a red day with skin taken off?

is all cous cous free on a green day?

Also the hot cooked chickens from tesco asda, are they free on a red day with skin taken off?
not all cous cous is free will PM you a list....
this is closest thing i could find...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Whole Roast Chicken, chilled * 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 9½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asterisked products: If any product displays a * alongside, it is Free Food
when all the visible fat and skin is removed.
[/FONT]

:wavey: Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me how many syns in Morrison's Eat Smart Vegetable cup a soup, and Batchelor's Minestrone cup a soup please? It's that kind of weather now where I like a cup a soup at lunch time!! Although mug shots are free I just fancy soup sometimes. Thanks :)

Hello
Can anyone tell me if Ox Heart is free ? love the stuff want to have it for tea

Gen x

Batchelors Cup a Soup with Croutons, Minestrone, dried 25g sachet

red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns

Batchelors Cup a Soup Extra, Minestrone with Pasta, dried 34g sachet

red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns
Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Vegetable Cup Soup, 4 pack, dried 14.5g sachet

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Howdy me lovelies, can anyone tell me how many syns are in:
cornflour?
honey?
oxo chicken cube thing?

if you tell me it by the table spoon or weight or whatever I can convert it for my recipe, fanx xxx

please can anyone tell the syn value of john west egg fried rice. thanks!

Basic/Non Branded Foods Cornflour 1 level tbsp

red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Basic/Non Branded Foods Honey 1 level tsp

red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]Oxo Oxo Cubes, Chicken each

red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn

Hope this helps. Nikki

thanks nikci x

Hi! I'm so excited today, Take That have announced new tour dates hahahaha!!! can't wait! Anyway back to the matter in hand - can anyone tell me how many syns in Coco Pops please (they are the Aldi own brand though). Thanks!!!:D:D:D:D:D

can anyone tell me how many syns in Coco Pops please (they are the Aldi own brand though). Thanks!!!:D:D:D:D:D
Not sure if this is what you mean:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aldi Stores Harvest Morn, Choco Crunch Cereal 28g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 6½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 6½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Any ideas on syn values for M and S Scottish Lochmuir lightly smoked lemon and herb salmon and sainsbury's mediterranean vegetables? Going round to my friends for tea later and that's what we are having so need to know if I have got any syns left for a glass of vino! x

nearest i could find was
Marks & Spencer Lightly Smoked Scottish Salmon Fillets with Summer Herbs, Eat Well, twin pack, chilled 125g each

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 14½ Syns

can someone tell me how many syns in sainsburys fruit and nut mix (300g)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sainsbury's Fruit & Nut Selection 28g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 6 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 6 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]​

Hi

Can anyone tell me please how many syns are in those new special K bites things they are advertising on telly? I have seen them in a supermarket over here and was wondering... if low I can treat myself....

Mind you did pick up the box and expected it to be a little heavier but nearly threw it across the isle hahaha!!!

Thanks... sorry didn't want to look through the whole 51 pages lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back