Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kellogg's Special K Mini Breaks (All Flavours) Cereal Bites, 5 pack 24g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 5 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

Any ideas on syn values for sainsbury's mediterranean vegetables? Had them the other night and they were gorgeous so thought they would come in handy on lazy days...depending on syn values of course! can't see them being too much as the veg will be free its just what they have been cooked in which might give them syns. Thanks in advance x

Thanks hopefullbigchap..... has anyone tried them? Kelloggs bites? I wondered if they were like eating light cardboard :giggle:

Any ideas on syn values for sainsbury's mediterranean vegetables? Had them the other night and they were gorgeous so thought they would come in handy on lazy days...depending on syn values of course! can't see them being too much as the veg will be free its just what they have been cooked in which might give them syns. Thanks in advance x

Sorry, they aren't listed under Sainsbury's but Tesco do some:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetables, 700g pack, frozen 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 4 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

Basic/Non Branded Foods Seafood sticks average each

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original
red.gif
Free - Green
green.gif
1 Syns
[/FONT]​

Hey again!!! does anyone know if there is a healthy version of dumplings i could make, im having a nice lamb stew for my dinner and quite fancy a few dumplings to go along with it, but not sure about syns so thought maybe there might be a healthier way to make them!! thanks xx

Can only find a Green recipe - guess you could count as syns though or have your lamb as a HEb.

Couscous Dumplings (free on Green)

Take 1 cup of couscous and place in a bowl. Cover with a boiling hot stock of your choice depending on what you are eating them with chicken/beef/veg made with Bovril or a stock cube (about 1 syn each). Leave to stand until all liquid is absorbed. Add 2-3 eggs beaten, place spoonfuls or use an ice cream scoop onto a plate sprayed with frylight and microwave for 7-10 mins until firm.
Place dumplings on top of stew/casserole for the last 15-20 mins of cooking so they absorb the flavour of the casserole.

(Couscous is 1.5 syns per 28g cooked / 5 syns per 28g dry)

Hope this helps x

np's :) let me know how they turn out.

Does anybody have any idea on the syn value of curry from the chinese takeaway? The closest I can find is curry sauce from the chipshop at 6 per serving - wondering whether to count the curry as 12 syns (chicken as HEb) as the sauce measures about the same as 2 tubs of the chippy stuff (and it's much thinner). Then not have any other syns that day to be safe. Or is that too risky?

Can anyone help with the syn value of Doritos, cheese flavour? I've looked on the website. Frito-Lay make them but that doesnt come up. Ta x

Hi
Away this week so have not got password.
Looking for the syn value of Tesco's vegetarian style bacon.
Thanks.
Irene

Are these they?

Tesco Bacon Style Streaky Rashers, Meat Free, 18 pack, frozen 8g slice

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original
red.gif
½ Syn - Green
green.gif
½ Syn
[/FONT]​

Status
Not open for further replies.