Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
All on a green day.
Original is free
Buttery smash, free
Cheese and onion 1/2 syn for 100g made up.
Fried onion is 1/2 syn for 100g made up.
xxx Loobylou

Thanks all. It's ok I got the password from my friend who goes so it's all good. I don't want to be getting anyone told off. lol. Smash and peas tonight I'm thinking yum yum xx

Has anyone any idea about the sin content of any of the paul rankin sausages????

Sugar

Hi all,

I don't have any of the syn free sweetener. So how many syns is in a teaspoon of sugar?

I am :d I've had no syns so far it's for my cous cous cake. I hope it tastes the same without baking power cause I couldn't find any today. o made the bean chilli for dinner. yum yum. It is very nice. Got enough to freeze some for later in the week :D. Your a star Vic xx

Lol. good I need someone too. Have you made that recipe we waited forever for? The lasagne one? I'm thinking of making it tomorrow. It sounds delic!! x

OMG!!! Cous cous cake with toffee muller light yoghurt is just SEXY!!! YUM YUM YUMMM!!!

take it it turned out alright then,i didnt get round to that paticular lasagne,but ive just made the tomato and spinach 1 in this months sw mag try it its bloody lovelly!!!better not speak to much on here as its for recipes heehee

Hi all I'm new to SW but I have done it before and lost 3 stone but a lot has changed since then.
I can't get to a class till 2 weeks on Tuesday but have started on my own for now.

Please could you help me out with a few syn values?

Fruit shortie biscuits
Light Rich Tea Biscuits
Ovaltine light 3 heaped tsps
and also can I have Alpen bars as HEB?And which ones if so?

Thanks everyone xxx

Hi all I'm new to SW but I have done it before and lost 3 stone but a lot has changed since then.
I can't get to a class till 2 weeks on Tuesday but have started on my own for now.

Please could you help me out with a few syn values?

Fruit shortie biscuits
Light Rich Tea Biscuits
Ovaltine light 3 heaped tsps
and also can I have Alpen bars as HEB?And which ones if so?

Thanks everyone xxx

Fruit shortcake biscuits are 2 syns each.
Light Rich Tea Biscuits are 2syns each.
Ovaltine light 4 heaped tsp 3.5syns. or 25g sachet 5syns.
With the Alpen bars you can have 2 Alpen light bars as HXB or 3syns each.:D:D

Hi, does anyone know whether Tesco Salmon fillets with sweet chilli are free on a red day or if not how many syns per fillet please? They are a pack of 2 chilled.

Thanks!

Fat Food Fun

How many SYNS in A BIG MAC if anyone can tell me it might stop[ me getting one on the way home from work.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

A BigMac is 25 :eek:

There hope that's put you off :D

I've been lurking, but will make a thead soon to introduce myself, SW'ing for 9 weeks n doing ok :)

Reactions: Taz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back