Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me in your book when it states chinese like 300g then the syns is this how they normally come from the chinese or do i need to weight when it comes?

Hi - are peas syns on a red day? Not sure why I have it in my head that they might be but thought it best to check!

Hi - are peas syns on a red day? Not sure why I have it in my head that they might be but thought it best to check!

You can have a certain amount as heb. The amount varies depending on what peas other than that they would be synned yes

hi. does anyone know how many syns bassets jelly baby ice lollies are? my oh has just got a box and we must know before we eat them all.....they are lovely!!

how many syns in 4 finger kitkat and how many in salt and vinigar or cheese and onion walkers crisps?
4 finger kitkat is 11 1/2 syns

and for the crisps it depends on the size of the bag...
salt and vinegar and cheese and onion
25g = 6 1/2 syns
34.5g = 9 syns
50g = 13 syns
175g = 46 syns

it says this is for the 70% less saturated fat and states no other ones...

Can anyone tell me if Sammy's Organic Wholegrain Cous Cous is free/synned on Green, please? The box I have is 150g, and it's the Aromatic Pesto and Herb flavour.

Thanks. :)

Can anyone tell me if Sammy's Organic Wholegrain Cous Cous is free/synned on Green, please? The box I have is 150g, and it's the Aromatic Pesto and Herb flavour.

Thanks. :)

Yep its free on green

hi, can anyone give me the value for somerfield's healthy choice spaghetti and meatballs ready meal...i missed group this week so haven't got the password.

thanks

ooffii

hi, can anyone give me the value for somerfield's healthy choice spaghetti and meatballs ready meal...i missed group this week so haven't got the password.

thanks

ooffii

Its 9 on red and 4.5 on green

Someone's given me a little bar of Green and Black's Organic Dark Chocolate, the orange flavour one ... only 35g, but I'd imagine it's more than a few syns! Any info before I snarfle it would be appreciated. :)

Someone's given me a little bar of Green and Black's Organic Dark Chocolate, the orange flavour one ... only 35g, but I'd imagine it's more than a few syns! Any info before I snarfle it would be appreciated. :)

Its 9 syns on each :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back