Not open for further replies.
Marks & Spencer Sweet Chilli & Lime Chicken Mini Fillets, chilled 180g pack

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 14 Syns

If you are having an Extra Easy day, choose the lower Syn value

Hi
it is my first time on this site. I am using slimming world diet and have lost 11 lbs....just 3 to go! I cannot have dairy, and wondered if you knew the syn value of soy yoghurts/choc mousse.
They seem to be low in calories, and virtually fat free.
(I live in spain,so cannot get usual english brands)
Thanks

I'm reposting this..... thanks

Can anyone give me some information on Mary Berry's salad dressing. It has no details on the jar at all, but is by far the nicest salad dressing I have ever had, and makes me want to eat nothing but salad. Alas, i fear it's synage may be high.

I would much appreciate anyone who can tell me syn value, but would also like to know calorie and sat fat content.

Thank you muchly.

I'm reposting this..... thanks

Can anyone give me some information on Mary Berry's salad dressing. It has no details on the jar at all, but is by far the nicest salad dressing I have ever had, and makes me want to eat nothing but salad. Alas, i fear it's synage may be high.

I would much appreciate anyone who can tell me syn value, but would also like to know calorie and sat fat content.

Thank you muchly.
Who makes it? I can find no information for Mary Berry. Do they have a website address printed on the jar? They HAVE to have nutrition information, or a means to obtain it, available

It's Maryberry.co.uk. I looked and couldn't find any info. I'll look again.

can anyone tell me what the best sausages are to have Not quorn/veggie ones as the kids wont eat them lol

Hya,
Does anyone know how many syns are in 2 slices of the 50/50 crestless bread please (small loaf not large one) and also the syn value of one small tins of WW mayonnaise with sweetcorn
?

Tesco - white chocolate chip cookie please?

The large ones that come in a bag of four. I just ate one!

The only ones I can find in the directory say "Tesco finest chocolate chunk cookies large, 4 pack - 17.5 syn each"

Sorry!!

Anyone know syns for flying saucers.....(sherber filled rice paper like you get at the fair)

The pack just says 817 KJ, 0.04g protein, 0.03g fat, 45.9g carbs of which 32.5g sugar. The is no calorie value. That is for 55g which is the whole bag.

Hi Muppetgirly

Flying saucers - using the nutritional value

10 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy
10 Syns per package/portion on Green
10 Syns per package/portion on Original

I'm sure this has been posted before, but how many syns would a small tin of branstons baked beans be on a red day?

Hi, does anyone know the syn value for Tesco meat-free Lincoln sausages please? Also their meat-free bacon if possible..thanks.

Rubymoss..my book says there are 4 syns per 100g on red day.

hot chocolate and lager

(not in the same mug!!)

I gave in and had a coffee shop hot chocolate today, like the smallest that Starbucks do (which is still quite big). How many syns?

also.........how many syns would a can of Carling be, 440ml?

Thanks!

Sarah x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back