Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be online - can you post the nutritional information please?

hello everyone, i seem to have formed an addiction to cous couse and was wonderin if the packet stuff was free on green??
thanks!!

Lucy x

If it's just plain cous cous, it's free on green. If you mean one of those flavoured/spiced ones (like Ainsley Harriott's packets), there are sometimes a small number of syns involved....

What packets do you have?

i have the mediterrean veg and spicy one... thanks! and have a cupshot one also! I figure i could just buy a bag of cous cous and make my own..hmm..

hey im new to the forum, i was wondering if anyone could tell me the syns in those new magnums that have just come out, was going to work it out myself but the writing is in another language, thanks alot:)

Melly: Took me a while to find out which ones you meant but I think it's the new Temptation range after looking at the Walls website which, incidentally, also has the nutritional info on there. Each one is 12 syns.

Here I go again: The Heinz Beef Broth is 9 syns per 400g can.

Hope those help...

morrison's eat smart sausages

There was a note re Morrison's sausages last week re the syns. Please could someone let me know how many syns. Want to make a jambalya.

If you're looking for something you can always search the forum - this comes up relatively regularly!

These are the free ones:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled~~ 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Other low syn ones are:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Cumberland Pork Sausages, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Lincolnshire Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hi guys :) ... I've been lurking around this forum for a while now but this is my first post ... little bit stuck and I'm sure someone will be able to help. So today I'm giving Extra Easy a go. I want to try the new(ish) Birds Eye Salmon Fish Fingers for tea , with slimming world chips, peas and sweetcorn. Could anyone tell me the syn value?

Here ya go!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Birds Eye Salmon Fish Fingers, 100% Salmon Fillet, 10 pack, frozen 28g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back