Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - can you have a tin of mandarin oranges in fruit juice as a hexb. Can't find info anywhere. I know it has sins but have a hexb left and just fancied them. Angelcake X
doesn;t have any kind of oranges, as HEX.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Orange Segments in Juice, canned 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif],found these are tesco though[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original 2½ Syns Green 2½ Syns[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

doesn;t have any kind of oranges, as HEX.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Orange Segments in Juice, canned 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif],found these are tesco though[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original 2½ Syns Green 2½ Syns[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

Thanks for that - wasn't sure. :cry:

what about birthday cake? two daughters, four days apart with two birthday cakes! other than say no, what should i could a slice as?

h x

what about birthday cake? two daughters, four days apart with two birthday cakes! other than say no, what should i could a slice as?

h x

Basic/Non Branded Foods Cakes, Celebration cake, iced sponge 28g

red.gif
Original 5½ Syns
green.gif
Green 5½ Syns
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]​

thanks

h x

hi. could anyone tell me what the syn value of a nestle toffee crumble icecream is?

Hey all...quick question. I joined a group last yr & still have the old book (is an orangey reddy colour & has chips on the front)

I'm eager to start up again but was wondering if much had changed since then? Will I be following by this book and not lose much?

& can I have the sin value of supernoodles 98% fat free please?

Thank you :eek:) x x x x

i think on a green day there free

Hey all...quick question. I joined a group last yr & still have the old book (is an orangey reddy colour & has chips on the front)

I'm eager to start up again but was wondering if much had changed since then? Will I be following by this book and not lose much?

& can I have the sin value of supernoodles 98% fat free please?

Thank you :eek:) x x x x

Noodles are free on a green day - don't know about book - i just got new one as my other was about 6 years old and very out of date!!!:)

hi. could anyone tell me what the syn value of a nestle toffee crumble icecream is?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nestle Ice Cream Toffee Crumble Ice Cream Lolly each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] Original 11½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] Green 11½ Syns[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Campbell's Meatballs

I've been trying to find the syn values for these on Body Optimise and had no joy. I don't want to buy them and then run them through the syn calculator when I get home either in case they're not as healthy as I thought. I'm sure I've read somewhere that some of these are free on Red days, can anyone please confirm?

Thanks!

I've been trying to find the syn values for these on Body Optimise and had no joy. I don't want to buy them and then run them through the syn calculator when I get home either in case they're not as healthy as I thought. I'm sure I've read somewhere that some of these are free on Red days, can anyone please confirm?

Thanks!

Meatballs in gravy 410g can 8syns on red 17syns on green.

Meatballs in onion gravy, 410g can 9.5syns on red 17syns on green.

Eeek! Thanks for that, don't know why I thought they were free foods. I think I read it on another forum somewhere? I know that syn values do change. When I did SW many years ago I seem to remember corned beef was free food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back