Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya I was going to get some Quorn sausages and burgers :eat: , having never bought them before I'm not sure if there are lots of different makes or flavours. I have done a search on the forum for Quorn before posting this in case the answers was already here but didn't find it... anyway sorry I'm waffling :eek: ..... what I would like to know before I hit Tesco is, are all Quorn thing free? and which things if any have syns?

Thanks guys :wavey: oh and does it taste a bit dry and nasty or is it quite nice?

Hiya I was going to get some Quorn sausages and burgers :eat: , having never bought them before I'm not sure if there are lots of different makes or flavours. I have done a search on the forum for Quorn before posting this in case the answers was already here but didn't find it... anyway sorry I'm waffling :eek: ..... what I would like to know before I hit Tesco is, are all Quorn thing free? and which things if any have syns?

Thanks guys :wavey: oh and does it taste a bit dry and nasty or is it quite nice?

Most of them are free accept things that are breaded or contain cheese. But the Quorn burgers are free and are the sausages (accept the ones with cheese in). The Quorn dippers are 1/2 syn each.

Most of them are free accept things that are breaded or contain cheese. But the Quorn burgers are free and are the sausages (accept the ones with cheese in). The Quorn dippers are 1/2 syn each.

Thanks hun :) now I can go to Tecso. I'll take a look at whats there. What do they taste like do you know?

Hi,
can anyone tell me how any syns are in Bernard Matthews Turkey Ham on a Green day. I live in Germany and havn't been able to get to group so I might be here quite often as I am working off my old books!I'll try not to bother you too much!! It will be U.K goods (or Generic goods) I will be asking the Value of as I can get them in our "NAAFI" shop.
Thanks.

Hi, Honey roast wafer thin is 51/2 syns per 100g on green and wafer thin turkey ham, per 100g, 95% fat free. xxx

Thank You:)
So they are both 5.5 syns per 100g, thats more than I thought it would be, oh well, will have to have a rethink!
Might have quorn sausages instead.

Hi, Honey roast wafer thin is 51/2 syns per 100g on green and wafer thin turkey ham, per 100g, 95% fat free. xxx
Sorry wafer thin turkey ham is 5 syns. xxx

OMG :eek: A pack of 4 mini Jammie dodgers and a 25g Twix has just accidently fallen into my mouth!!..... does anyone know their syn values please :eek:

Reactions: Taz
OMG :eek: A pack of 4 mini Jammie dodgers and a 25g Twix has just accidently fallen into my mouth!!..... does anyone know their syn values please :eek:

Burton's Jammie Dodger Minis, 7 pack each mini

red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chocolate, branded, Twix twin bar
red.gif
Original 14½ Syns
green.gif
Green 14½ Syns

err.... so does that mean each little biscuit is 1 syn or the pack of 4 bics is 1 syn :eek: thx SA Px
omg it must be a jammy dodger day i ate 2 earlier and just looked in the book and there 4 syns each!!!the mini dodgers are 1 syn each and a 20g bag is 4 syns..hope this answers your question:eek:

Xpress Rice

cant find any info on Uncle Bens Microwaveable Xpress rice, anyone know syn values for the flavours?

Also am I allowed to do green days all the time and a red day when i want meat?

What flavour Rice and you must put syn reqts in the sticky at top hun.

Yh do green if you like all the time! I do n use meat at HEX! X

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uncle Ben's Express, Mushroom Rice, ambient 250g pouch[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 19½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uncle Ben's Express, Savoury Chicken Rice, ambient 250g pouch[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 18 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]​

aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! x

Status