Synn value velvet crunch???

Joannejmorg

Can anyone please tell me the synn value of velvet crunch crisps? Had a pack today and they are scrummy!! Lol. Also snack a jacks if anyone knows, would be very grateful. Thanks

The thai ones are 4 syns per 20g packet (and you get loads) - i love em!!! x

Thank you I had the cheese & onion I think or onion and chive. Do u think they would be the same??
I also love sour cream n chive or salt and vinegar snack a jacks. Synn values please would b great x

think they are all the same. if you check the packet - it works out as 1 syn per 20kcal
as for snack a jacks ;

Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks Jumbo, Barbecue, each 2
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks Jumbo, Caramel, each 2½
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks Jumbo, Cheese, each 2
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks Mini Bites, Sour Cream & Sweet Chilli, 22g bag 4½
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks Mini Bites, Sour Cream & Sweet Chilli, 28g bag 6
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks Jumbo, Chocolate Chip, each 3
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks Mini Bites, Smoked Ham, 28g bag 5½
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks Popcorn, Lightly Salted, 13g bag 2½
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks, Caramel, 25g bag 5
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks, Caramel, 35g bag 7
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks, Cheese, 26g bag 5½

Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks, Barbecue, 26g bag 5½
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks, Salt & Vinegar, 22g bag 4½
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks, Salt & Vinegar, 26g bag 5½
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks, Sour Cream & Chive, 22g bag 4½
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks, Sour Cream & Chive, 26g bag 5½
Snack A Jacks, Snack a Jacks, Prawn Cocktail , 26g bag 5½

All Velvet Crunch crisps are 4 syns for a 20g bag - taken from the new Iphone app - its so cool to be able to check syn s when not at the computer!

What are these like? I thought I might try one but they only come in packs of six. Are they like normal crisps, low fat crisps? Something else entirely?

They are delicous - look like a chunky version of a skip but taste lush - they are really crispy (not just a melt on your tongue skip) and you get loads.
Id much prefer these to proper crisps now x

Well I stuck a pack of six on my Tesco list last night after a naughty glass of vino :eek: Hic! So I shall find out! :D

Its having the other 5 bags in the house that will be the problem. Once Ive popped I cant stop... :rolleyes:

Scrumptious...discovered these this week as tescos sell them for £1 for 6 packs..well worth the 4 syns! x

Scrumptious...discovered these this week as tescos sell them for £1 for 6 packs..well worth the 4 syns! x

Thats why I bought them! (And the vino... :eek: )

Well I tried one yesterday and it was nice but nothing mind blowing. I could happily have eaten another five to polish it off and keep it out of the way though, but I restrained myself, woo hoo! :woohoo: So now I have five packs more left in the house taunting me, agghhhhhhhhhhh :sigh:

I like them as they feel a bit more substantial than other '4 ish' syn crisps.

Back