syns advice please

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
helooooo
I was just wondering how many syns I should really have if I did have 15 would that affect my loss not sure how many I should have does it depend on how much weight you have to loose or can everyone have 15 per day:)

I'm not really sure. I guess it would depend on what you are using your syns for. If you're using them for chocolate and crisps etc then it will affect your weight loss. I know i read on the SW web-page that they say if you have more than 3 stones to loose you should use all 15 syns at the beginning. When i did attend the group my consultant said no more than 10. I personally don't really use my syns, if i do it's usually about 5. I like having the syns there in case i need to use them but i personally feel that just because you can have 15 syns doesn't mean you have to. So i'm uncertain

Yes definately use them. They are part of the plan and they are there to be used. If you don't use them you will have nothing to cut back on when you plateau and need a kick start

I usually aim for 10 sins a day, although in my head I've got a '5 sin cushion' to play with if i want any extra sins.

thank you all I will see how I go its just I will stick to 10 a day then if I need a few more now and then will have 15 :wave_cry:

I dont have all my syns and it has never effected my weight losses. I can have anything from 0-6 a day and thats enough for me as I fill up on free foods (well as much as I can!). If you want a piece of choc and still have the syns for it, then have it...it will stop you from falling off the wagon and gorging!

Back