Syns and EE

Paula Pudding

Hiya,
just wondered how many syns you all use and do you use them daily or can some be saved for say a weekend treat?
I'm joining SW (again) on Thursday and am thinking of doing EE.
Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi
when i was of EE the first time i was told to start off with 10 syns a day and that i could save them for a 'weekend treat' if i wanted to.
So you should be fine saving them i guess.

There is lots of threads on here with peoples feelings on what works for them but I think the ruling is between 5 and 15 a day and you can save some up for treats if it works for you but to have at least 5 of them a day.
So if you had 10 syns a day as an allowance and used 5 everyday you would have another 35 to use at the weekend or for a treat time.
See what works for you as not everyone feels saving them up does for them. I vary it depending on what I have going on that week. I would suggest starting with as many as possible at first and then reducing them as and when necessary. Hope that helps.

My first week I only used 10 syns and lost 4.5lb, not bad but this week I used up all my syns, used some every day and saved some for a night out and I lost 6lb. Definitely use all syns and reduce when the weight loss slows down :-D

Back