Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

syns for haggis

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by tartanramela, 12 October 2010 Social URL.

1. tartanramela

tartanramela Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi does anyone know how many syns are in haggis please.
    thank you
    pam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    3 syns per 28g on EE and red, and 4.5 on green.

Which is a shame because I LOVE haggis. But 28g isn't a lot and I can't justify the syns for a decent haggis neeps and tatties.

4. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

When I came back from my scotland holiday I brought a load of sliced haggis, lorne sausage, black pudding fruit pudding etc with me and then parcelled it all up into meal portions when I got home and had a big scots fry up (with frylight) after WI for a few weeks. Truly lovely. The butchers I got it from in Fort William has an online website where you can order delivery, might go and have a look at that again and see if I can get some sent down.

5. tartanramela

tartanramela Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    omg had haggis neeps and tatties today just as well its the start of a new week today, better have a few no syn days. Thanks for all replies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.