Syns/H extras values for all meats on green days

voddyman

Hi, Just joined this forum.:). Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out what the syn/healthy extra values are for all types of meat on green days. I know that lean meat is free on red days, but need to know about values for green days.
I have done searches but cant find anything, unless its just me being thick,lol.

Hi, I did think about doing the EE, but just thought it would be handy to know these values for future reference. :)

Hi voddyman! If you don't go to class, you could try to get info from eBay. The actual starter packs for SW usually go very expensive (around the £16 mark by end of auction) but there are usually discs with up to date info, often 'buy it now' for around £3, postage free. Worth a look probably! Hope that helps:)

If it's the CD I'm thinking of that guy's a con man, he rips everything off pdf's on the internet, it isnt a digital copy of the actual book. There might be other on there who are less dodgy but there is definitely at least one conner on there. Check the feedback *for that item* before you buy.

Good advice re feedback, Ermintrude! There were lots of sellers for the disc and I was satisfied with the one I got. I did miss having paper copies though, so have also bought those - will have to do a comparison now. Sometime! :)

The thing is SW do not produce their information in disc format as far as I an aware - so if you buy it in that format you are supported pirates who obtain the SW information and then make multiple copies of it for a profit while breaching SW copyright. I suppose it depends whether you are happy with that but personally I would not be.

Back