1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns in ASDA Meat Free Mexican-Style Quarter Pounders

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Miss Barbarella, 13 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Miss Barbarella

Miss Barbarella Active Member

Does anyone know how many Syns there are in in ASDA Meat Free Mexican-Style Quarter Pounders please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. systema

systema Well-Known Member

I don't buy those so no help there then :) but if you are looking for meat free food in Asda have you tried the Meat free Meatballs - they are brilliant. 21 in a bag which I make into 3 portions at 5.5 syns per bag. They also do "Chicken" pieces which are free and great with added veg to make a cottage pie type meal.

4. Miss Barbarella

I'll give those a try, thank you!

5. Miss Barbarella

Here's the nutrition information for the ASDA Meat Free Mexican-Style Quarter Pounders:

[h=4]Nutritional Values[/h] [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TH] Typical values
    [/TH]
    [TH] (ovenbaked) Per 100g [/TH]
    [TH]
    [/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] Energy [/TD]
    [TD] 910kJ/218kcal [/TD]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] Fat [/TD]
    [TD] 10.7g [/TD]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] of which saturates [/TD]
    [TD] 0.7g
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] Carbohydrate [/TD]
    [TD] 10.8g
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] of which sugars [/TD]
    [TD] 2.9g [/TD]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] Fibre [/TD]
    [TD] 2.6g [/TD]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] Protein [/TD]
    [TD] 18.2g [/TD]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] Salt [/TD]
    [TD] 0.9g [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

6. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Well-Known Member

Just *bumping* coz I'd like to know too. My Sister just recommended me them :)

7. twinniemum

twinniemum Well-Known Member

Hi, their Chosen By You Meat Free Burgers (come frozen in packs of 8) are 1/2 a Syn each. Not sure if these are the same thing?

8. Miss Barbarella

Thanks but those are different ones. x

9. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

If they're veggies coated in breadcrumbs then they're gonna be HIGH!!!!!! When I first went veggie I put loads of weight on eating that kind of thing. :(

There are some good recipes for making your own with potatoes, flavoring, egg and veggies. In Asda they do a good little back of mixed fresh veg chopped up little which is great for stuff like this as it's got a brilliant mix in, doesn't need all that washing, peeling and chopping and can just be nuked in the microwave ready to mix in with some mash, beaten egg, a green oxo, salt, pepper and chillli if liked and made into patties and baked in a medium oven. They freeze well so you can batch make them when you have time - it's worth putting a little foil between them though so they don't stick together in the freezer.

10. Miss Barbarella