Extra Easy Syns in Nutella/Ryvita balls????

Dubaibaby3

Hi All,
I am brand new to this site & have just gone back to SW, this is my second week. When I was a member in 2013 the leader showed us a gorgeous recipe for Nutella/ryvita balls that are scrummy & taste a bit like ferrero roche! You take a small jar of nutella & mix it with 10 original ryvitas all smashed up, & when rolled up into little balls it makes approx 15- 17 balls per batch.

These have been my life line for chocolate craving but the leader told us they are only 1 syn each???? Does any-one else make these and is your thinking the same? I live abroad so dont have a group to ask.

Thanks ladies,

Nutella is 4 syns per tbsp and 10 ryvitas would be 15 syns if not used as a healthy extra (4 are a healthy extra) - hope you can work it out that way!

Nutella is 4 syns per tbsp and 10 ryvitas would be 15 syns if not used as a healthy extra (4 are a healthy extra) - hope you can work it out that way!

*has terrifying flashbacks of year 8 algebra*:brainfart:

That sounds extremely Nutella Heavy.

My version of this recipe has two tablespoons of Nutella, one Tablespoon of Golden Syrup and 8 Scan bran.
I add a little water so it isn't too dry and it works out that two balls are one and a half syns each.

The recipe you have sounds a lot more per ball. May be worth experimenting with what you can make which tastes like Ferrero Rocher and do it your own way?

That sounds extremely Nutella Heavy. My version of this recipe has two tablespoons of Nutella, one Tablespoon of Golden Syrup and 8 Scan bran. I add a little water so it isn't too dry and it works out that two balls are one and a half syns each. The recipe you have sounds a lot more per ball. May be worth experimenting with what you can make which tastes like Ferrero Rocher and do it your own way?

Will try this one...was looking for a little prezzi to take to a slimming world dinner party!

Back