• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Syns in Nutella/Ryvita balls????

S: 13st9lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st3lb(1.57%)
Hi All,
I am brand new to this site & have just gone back to SW, this is my second week. When I was a member in 2013 the leader showed us a gorgeous recipe for Nutella/ryvita balls that are scrummy & taste a bit like ferrero roche! You take a small jar of nutella & mix it with 10 original ryvitas all smashed up, & when rolled up into little balls it makes approx 15- 17 balls per batch.

These have been my life line for chocolate craving but the leader told us they are only 1 syn each???? Does any-one else make these and is your thinking the same? I live abroad so dont have a group to ask.

Thanks ladies,

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BlondieSam

Silver Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 1st7.5lb(13.78%)
Nutella is 4 syns per tbsp and 10 ryvitas would be 15 syns if not used as a healthy extra (4 are a healthy extra) - hope you can work it out that way!

S: 16st8.5lb C: 13st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 3st4.5lb(20%)
Nutella is 4 syns per tbsp and 10 ryvitas would be 15 syns if not used as a healthy extra (4 are a healthy extra) - hope you can work it out that way!
*has terrifying flashbacks of year 8 algebra*:brainfart:

S: 20st2lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 22 Loss: 9st2.5lb(45.57%)
That sounds extremely Nutella Heavy.

My version of this recipe has two tablespoons of Nutella, one Tablespoon of Golden Syrup and 8 Scan bran.
I add a little water so it isn't too dry and it works out that two balls are one and a half syns each.

The recipe you have sounds a lot more per ball. May be worth experimenting with what you can make which tastes like Ferrero Rocher and do it your own way?

S: 16st5lb C: 14st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 2st0lb(12.23%)
That sounds extremely Nutella Heavy. My version of this recipe has two tablespoons of Nutella, one Tablespoon of Golden Syrup and 8 Scan bran. I add a little water so it isn't too dry and it works out that two balls are one and a half syns each. The recipe you have sounds a lot more per ball. May be worth experimenting with what you can make which tastes like Ferrero Rocher and do it your own way?
Will try this one...was looking for a little prezzi to take to a slimming world dinner party!