Syns question

viki1982

Hi all

Can any one help me with the following:

Tesco light choices extra light garlic and herb cream cheese - what are the syns in this or can I use it as a he on e e days?

How many syns are in chorizo?

Ta very much : )

Hi all

Tesco light choices extra light garlic and herb cream cheese - what are the syns in this or can I use it as a he on e e days?

The cheese will be 1 syn per 20 calories as there is no free food in it.

The chorizo question came up the other day, the average from syns online is 6½ sysn per 100g but they do vary massively so youre better off entering the values for the particular one youve got.

viki1982 said:
Hi all

Yeah I'm wondering about this as a HEXB on green I can't get the SW website to load on my phone today! Grr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's not listed as a HEXB, no.

Ok. Thank you everyone. I've had no syns today so I will syn the cheese as well as chorizo in my evening meal.

ermintrude said:
The cheese will be 1 syn per 20 calories as there is no free food in it.

The chorizo question came up the other day, the average from syns online is 6½ sysn per 100g but they do vary massively so youre better off entering the values for the particular one youve got.

That was me =]
I looked and the whole ring from Tesco Finest range was over 50 Syns! Won't be having that anymore =[

Laura_Cook said:
That was me =]
I looked and the whole ring from Tesco Finest range was over 50 Syns! Won't be having that anymore =[

I just put it through the syns calc using the info on the website and it came at 35.5 for the whole thing! You didn't use the 1 syn equals 20 cals for it did you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I remember now! Because we use 2 rings per meal between 3 adults, very very high =[
I used to eat Chicken chorizo in Colmans luxury peppercorn sauce twice a week, will never do that again now

Whoops....it was too late. I had already cooked and eaten it before I saw your posts. Tasted blooming good though. I guess it's a good job I've barely had an syns this week LOL!!!!

Back