TA DA!!!! Foundation complete! 9 stone GONE! Strike up the band!

Amazing BL!! A million congratulations to you :D

Best of luck with RTM...although I have a feeling you won't need luck.

I look forward to feeling as you do now!!

xxx

:DWell done ladies! Im so chuffed for you all starting the RTM.

I cant wait for the time to arrive when I feel as good as you must do.

You must be so proud. Congratulations!!:D

Laura
xx

well done BL thats great news- good luck on the 2nd stage of your journey :)
you will find it a breeze- moderation is the key- and them size 12 trousers are a pretty good reason to keep yourself in check :)
your an inspiration.
Enjoy your 1st meal :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATION Hun, you deserve to be where you are now 271 days is a looooooong time without food, and you inspire us to carry on us newbies.
Welldone(cries)
I get too emotional now, never used to.

Well done BL! Wishing you all the luck in the world for RTM - but I have a sneaky feeling you wont need any!! You have a great attitude!

:happy096:
:party0049:
:clap::clap:
:party0038:

Welldone(cries)
I get too emotional now, never used to.

Oh thank you Lynn. Thanks EVERYONE. Lynn, you made me tear up reading yours - you silly soppy thing you! Bless ya.. :) I know what you mean though - when I first started and started seeing women making there goals, one by one - I'd cry too. I think there is a certain unspoken bond between fat people. NO ONE in the world knows what its like to be fat except us. And there perception and imagined idea is usually sooooo wrong - so when we see others 'make it' - well, its normal to feel an emotional reaction under best of times - but I think our emotions are more sensitive, particularly in the early days, of this.

THanks hon - I'm happy for you too, as you have got through the first week beautifully. Won't be long till we are reading a post like mine about you and your OH. :)

Once again - thanks everyone for such wonderful support. :)

XXX

Well done you, 9st is an amazing loss. I too had tears in my eyes reading this. Good luck in your new body with your new life.

Thank you Percy. :)

Ya know, I woke up this morning - and KNEW something was different. I woke and thought, "I am not on a diet anymore!" Which, I know I still am, in essence - but now starting RTM, it feels so much different. It's really does. I felt 'ligter' mentally for some reason. Its very hard to explain - I just felt like a different person somehow.

Very strange. Did you notice that Tange? Or anyone else? I wish I could explain it - I just woke a different person then the one who went to sleep 6 hours earlier. Very strange this lark!! :)

Thanks again though. :)

xx

You have come a long way BL. Not just with your weight coming down but with the emotional rollercoster you have been on. It looks like you have mastered so much more than you envisaged at the beginning of your journey.

Many congratulations to you. Enjoy your food (but not too much lol). We will all be following behind you!

Congratulations on a fantastic achievement. You are a huge inspiration to so many, not only on here but also on CD.
You are looking amazing, here's to your continued success. :D

Congratulations BL, you must feel fantastic right now, you certainly look fantastic. I just know that you are going to attack RTM with the same amount of enthusiasm and commitment that you have shown over the last 271 days. You have been on such a journey that has not been purely about weight loss and importantly for the rest of us, you have shared that journey with us so we don't feel alone.

I hope you will continue to share your thoughts and feelings about RTM and give us the good and bad so that we can follow more confidently in your footsteps as we begin our RTM journey in the future.

Congratulations and good luck to all you ladies who are about to begin the next stage of the journey. Don't forget us here, we are all really keen to hear how you get on as it gives us hope for the future whilst we are all in abstinence and dreaming of the 'F' word. Enjoy that first meal!

Hi Rae

THanks so much. I will definately be around to share. But, I won;t discuss food in this part of the forum - thats been kind of an unspoken rule....that will just be on the RTM thread as its not fair for those who are either just starting, or struggling for watever reason.

But I will definately share my experience!! ANd I will always want and need to collective support of this site - here in the LL section as well as the RTM section.

You all are very important - and while I wil be changing diet activity, I won;t be changing posting activity until you all give me the boot!! :D

XX

:wow::talk017:Well done BL I am so pleased for you you've been such an inspiration to us all good luck in RTM although I know you've got it cracked.

You make sure you keep checking in with us here we're not ready to tell you to shut up :rolleyes: you have helped us all :grouphugg:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

omg look at u in your pics!! u look a new person!! i know i dnt no u but just wanted to say im really proud of ya and i hope i can do as good as you! I think you have been my inspiration starting this diet! so excited to start now 7 days wooo!

:wow::wow::wow: Your a real inspiration BL. You look fantastic in your pic. Congratulations :happy096: best of luck for RTM.
Bgx

I'm not going anywhere in a hurry!! Reading of others successes is what kept me going, so if I can pass that positivity on I will. Obviously BL and Bex have acheived a much more impressive weight loss than I have and have oodles more experience, but still I hope I can be of some help to someone! xx

omg look at u in your pics!! u look a new person!! i know i dnt no u but just wanted to say im really proud of ya and i hope i can do as good as you! I think you have been my inspiration starting this diet! so excited to start now 7 days wooo!

<<hugs>> Wow Slim, that is quite a compliment. Thanks very much. A year ago, to imagine someone would tell me I was an inspiration for weight loss - well - the roar of laughter would have been deafening!!

WHat a differents a few short months make, ay??

Good luck girl - I'll be rooting for ya!~ :)

XX

Back