TA DA!!!! Foundation complete! 9 stone GONE! Strike up the band!

BL your a bloody inspiration! Congratulations hun... Hats off too ya!
xxx

lol - thanks Lynn :D Actually, if it weren't so expensive to become an LLC I would give it serious consideration. I think it would be a very rewarding job. And as our plans are to move back to California one day, I'd love the opportunity to start it out there. Its not available in America, and if it passed the FDA approval - it would go down a storm,

Speaking of storm - wow! Rain has just started lashing my windows! Best go see if I can round up my ickle wet cat!!! :D

Wow BL, you are such an inspiration! You woudl make an amazing LLC!!! Just looking at your before and after photos just proves that this diet works. And wow, you look amazing!

B x

Last edited:
I've been truely inspired by your story insight and clarity.
Every step you have recorded and shared unselfishly that in its self shows the honesty, determination and what a book or chat show real life story that would be.
I hope your life continues to shine as you do.
Thank You. Maria
:)

Aww thanks BL and Bex *blush* I'm on such a high at the moment, I'm so glad I made this choice now!!

Think you should definately go for us, you would make a fortune and change so many lives!!!

I've been truely inspired by your story insight and clarity.
Every step you have recorded and shared unselfishly that in its self shows the honesty, determination and what a book or chat show real life story that would be.
I hope your life continues to shine as you do.
Thank You. Maria
:)

THank you Maria - thats really nice of you to say. :)

xxx

I have to say BL that I think you would make an amazing LLC. You have done the program and stuck to it 100%. You have been there for all of us and given us advice and strength when we have really needed it.

It is something I think you should seriously look into doing. It would go down so well in America, I actually thought it must started there.

Seriously do some looking into it, you'd be brill!

i just wanted to say BL i think ur so cool, ur the one person that stands out with i first started on here and its so amazing that ur come sooooo far, i was telling everyone at my LL meeting on tuesday night about u and recommending this site to them all as i wouldnt have done it without u or any of the other ladies too! anyways thank u BL for helping me start my jounrey

loads a money !!

The franchise costs over £14,000 at the moment plus you have the responsibility of self-employment as well as the flexibility. It's tempting because this programme does make you feel evangelistic and you want to share the secret with others. Also more areas are covered by LL now and with the financial situation probably not so many people will be able to find the cash.

You look FABULOUS!!!!!:party0011::worthy::worthy::worthy:

What an inspiration.

You have given me the push i really needed to get on my way again.

WELL DONE!!

i just wanted to say BL i think ur so cool, ur the one person that stands out with i first started on here and its so amazing that ur come sooooo far,...

AW, thanks Hon. That's really nice of you to say!! I'm so glad I could make an impact that helped you. Thanks for sharing with your group too!!! Hope they find and use the site to - its so helpful here.

THanks again, and good luck to you - I know you'll rock this thing!!!! :) :)

XX

Wow well done BL!! As said in an earlier post, you are definitely not normal, you are one special lady. Only hope we can do as well as you!! x x x

Back