Taking it slow, making it easy.

It will be AliGal. I'm only halfway through my weightloss and I really notice a big improvement in things like sitting on the floor and getting up again. I have been enjoying the gym and pool. Today I had a sauna and a swim. Only real issue is finding time as the opening times are really limited.

Saturday didn't go as planned. I had a massive and unexpected hypo just before swimming so spent the day inhaling food and feeling like crap. I haven't had a hypo out of the blue like that for at least 3 months. Anyhow it wasn't a good day. Sunday was much better and lovely and hot. Went to Rockcliffe and did the coastal walk. Monday wasn't a Bank Holiday so business as usual. I managed to eat exactly 1800 calories and did some stretching. Today is Tuesday and everything is ok so far.

Hi Sue! Good luck with your journey!

I couldn't help but notice that you were walking in the lovely Rockcliffe...are you from Dumfries and Galloway? That's my home town, I moved down to Leamington to be with my boyfriend only a year ago :) Your photos make me miss D&G a lot! x

Hi Sue! Good luck with your journey!

I couldn't help but notice that you were walking in the lovely Rockcliffe...are you from Dumfries and Galloway? That's my home town, I moved down to Leamington to be with my boyfriend only a year ago :) Your photos make me miss D&G a lot! x
Castle Douglas millieliza. I'm sure you will come back to visit.

Back