ProPoints Tano's back...

Tonight's dinner :p

Attachments

• image-2628548956.jpg
    image-2628548956.jpg
    654.7 KB · Views: 47
Whooooooooop I love Fridays :D

Feeling good that I stuck to 26PP yesterday. Same again today! Tomorrow will be the day I swing into a few weeklies. Having my 20PP chicken and chorizo pasta hahaha!!! Mmmmm I can't wait-I love it! Gonna have a treat dessert or choc on sat night too. Planning on not using all my weeklies this week for the first time ever!

Tomorrow planned food:

Weetabix and skimmed milk =6
Banana=0

Gym 1.5 hours=12AP

Carrot and coriander soup=4
Muller corner=4
Sugar free jelly n fruit =0

Chicken n chorizo pasta =19

Total:33PP
Weeklies: 42/49 left

Last edited:
Tonight has been so hard not to eat a treat!!!! I have ww fudge and I want it, but am determined not to. Must stay strong x

why you not having your weeklies hun? xx

why you not having your weeklies hun? xx

Yay!!! I made another day on 26pp. I am having some but I rarely have 26pp a day. I'm eating way over and by the end of the week my weeklies are gone. Trying to change my attitude to points a bit xx

Changed my breakfast to banana, museli and yog but the same points value as planned x

Well done resisting those treats and sticking to 26pp! :)
I totally understand what you mean re weeklies. I try to save mine as long as I can which is usually until Monday hahah.
Good job on the sts, I missed that post:)

Well done resisting those treats and sticking to 26pp! :)
I totally understand what you mean re weeklies. I try to save mine as long as I can which is usually until Monday hahah.
Good job on the sts, I missed that post:)

Thanks Hun!!! I'm just eating crap with my weeklies and shouldn't be, trying to change the way I think about points etc x

Food plan for tomorrow:

Museli/yog/banana=5
Milk allowance=1

Sugar free jelly and berries=0

Cottage pie (home made) 16PP

Will be exercising tomorrow too. May go for a coffee etc which will change weeklies but I'll update points tomoz.

Yay!!! I made another day on 26pp. I am having some but I rarely have 26pp a day. I'm eating way over and by the end of the week my weeklies are gone. Trying to change my attitude to points a bit xx

nice one. it looks like that's going well for you xx

Thanks Hun!!! I'm just eating crap with my weeklies and shouldn't be, trying to change the way I think about points etc x
I knw the feeling, I tend to do the same with my weeklies haha, trying not to but,...

Food plan for tomorrow:

Museli/yog/banana=5
Milk allowance=1

Sugar free jelly and berries=0

Cottage pie (home made) 16PP

Will be exercising tomorrow too. May go for a coffee etc which will change weeklies but I'll update points tomoz.
Cottage pie, what will go into that? I think I know shepherds pie? Is it the same?

yea one is beef mince and one bis supposed to be lambs. but nowadays I think its just where your from and how you were brought up x

Yeah but with beef instead of lamb mince x
Nice. Its basically beef and veggies in gravy covered by mashed potatoes right?

yup so so nice xx

Back