ProPoints Tano's back...

Feeling nervous as I had my naughty weekend away, but if I can just STS ill be over the moon! It was a 1.5lb gain on Tuesday so hopefully it won't be too bad?!?! I've been really good again, really trying to stick to this since I saw my weight go up to top ten's. I weigh at 5:30pm

Dubchick81 said:
Tano no sneaky wi's!!!

They always thro us off. I'd say ya'll hav a pound off... Uv been really good all week n were install good in yer weekend away. I think u'll b fine xx

Ahhhh bless ya, here's hoping. That's a HUGE ask tho for a pound off, there's no way that's going to happen hahaha!!! X

Tano said:
How has your weekend been Hun? X

Weekend was grand. Quiet but bold food wise. No alcohol tho so that's something right?! Lol
Weeks been grand too. No bad news which is always good :) Foods been fine too n been Reyna do some exercise each night. Even if its only a walk with the dog. Just something... So far do good :)

Dubchick81 said:
Weekend was grand. Quiet but bold food wise. No alcohol tho so that's something right?! Lol
Weeks been grand too. No bad news which is always good :) Foods been fine too n been Reyna do some exercise each night. Even if its only a walk with the dog. Just something... So far do good :)

Fab well done, you're doing great :) x

Eeeeeeeeeeek

Weigh day is here! I really really want to at least STS!!! I'm nervous already, god knows what I'll be like tonight xx

Tano said:
Feeling nervous as I had my naughty weekend away, but if I can just STS ill be over the moon! It was a 1.5lb gain on Tuesday so hopefully it won't be too bad?!?! I've been really good again, really trying to stick to this since I saw my weight go up to top ten's. I weigh at 5:30pm

How do you eat on weigh in day? I just av breakfast& lunch then dont have anything after 3 and just have water i weigh at half 6 xx

Fab well done, you're doing great :) x
Thanks doll :)

How do you eat on weigh in day? I just av breakfast& lunch then dont have anything after 3 and just have water i weigh at half 6 xx

I used to be the same.. I'd drink tonnes of water during the day of weigh day and have a tiny lunch and nothing in between that n brekkie and nothing after lunch... ha ha.. Funny how we trick our minds into thinkin' it'll make a difference isn't it?!
x

Thanks doll :)

I used to be the same.. I'd drink tonnes of water during the day of weigh day and have a tiny lunch and nothing in between that n brekkie and nothing after lunch... ha ha.. Funny how we trick our minds into thinkin' it'll make a difference isn't it?!
x

yeah!! im not sure if it does... imm not brave enough to eat my dinner before coz knowing my luck i would gain... i did experiment before and after a meal i can put up to 4lbs onn eeekk x

yeah!! im not sure if it does... imm not brave enough to eat my dinner before coz knowing my luck i would gain... i did experiment before and after a meal i can put up to 4lbs onn eeekk x
Yea but if you think about it.. If on your first week of being you weighed you had your dinner before going.. then the next week it'd balance out.. Depending obviously on what you had.. If you had a chicken salad one week for dinner and then had pasta the following week, obviously you'd have gained as pasta is clearly gona be the heavier dinner :)
But yea, I think like you.. So I weigh in first thing in the morning :)

Yea but if you think about it.. If on your first week of being you weighed you had your dinner before going.. then the next week it'd balance out.. Depending obviously on what you had.. If you had a chicken salad one week for dinner and then had pasta the following week, obviously you'd have gained as pasta is clearly gona be the heavier dinner :)
But yea, I think like you.. So I weigh in first thing in the morning :)

You are so right, so long as you do the same thing each week your weight loss will always be consistent! x

You are so right, so long as you do the same thing each week your weight loss will always be consistent! x
Exactly.. So I even try to keep my food similar from the day before..
I never have a pasta dish for dinner the day before weigh in... :)

Yeahhh i guess... Wish i had a weekly meeting here on a sat mornig the nearest one is at 10am and like half hour drive x

Holliexx said:
Yeahhh i guess... Wish i had a weekly meeting here on a sat mornig the nearest one is at 10am and like half hour drive x

I don't go to meetings anymore. Been doing it at home the last 18ish months :)
With the support on here I'm confident enough to keep going :)

Back