ProPoints Tano's back...

Good luck for weigh in x

Good luck for weigh in!

Right..... :(

I'm really really pissed off! Started a new traing plan t the gym, been absolutely smashing it and weight has gone on. I'm now 10st 8!!! I've spoken to my PT and he said its absolutely normal, especially in women. I know this and I know I shouldn't be pissed off! When I'm training I NEED to eat more, more than 26PP a day! That's nowhere near enough. I've lost inches, ill post in pic below so I'm on the right track. It's inches that make us fit into the desired clothes not what those effing scales say. I've cried, I'm over it! I'm sticking to ww tracking and am allowing myself an extra 5PP per day for training from my weeklies. I felt like giving up tonight, considered slimming world, the lot!!!

Dinner tonight was ham n coleslaw salad

Attachments

• image-2453580322.jpg
    image-2453580322.jpg
    765.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-3046521950.jpg
    image-3046521950.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 34
Aww don't give up hun! Like u say its inches we lose that make us fit into the nice clothes. It's all the training ur doing that's made it it look like a gain but u haven't gained fat or u would have gained inches n you've lost! u know weight watchers works, just disheartening paying money to say you've gained, I've know doubt you'll have a fab loss next wk x x

Aaawwwww hun I'm sorry to hear about WI!
What about changing to filling and healthy instead wud that work better for u?
I wish I cud lose inches
Xx

I've changed my tracker and I'm doing filling and healthy this week. I need to eat more while I'm training and I think this will suit me much better. Ill see how I get on doing this instead. Thanks Sammie xxx

kezzalicious30 said:
Aww don't give up hun! Like u say its inches we lose that make us fit into the nice clothes. It's all the training ur doing that's made it it look like a gain but u haven't gained fat or u would have gained inches n you've lost! u know weight watchers works, just disheartening paying money to say you've gained, I've know doubt you'll have a fab loss next wk x x

Thanks Hun. I've been crying all night, I'm such a moody cow x

yeh u still have 49 weeklies!

i hope it works for u have u looked it up a couple of ladies at my group does them and one is a gym goer and runs alot and does it coz of all that she does!

im sure there is loads of info on it and ur leader will hvae leaflets!
a lady at our group uses smaller plates coz u dnt weigh things out and she says u jus use ur own knowlegde of when ur full!

xxx

Just had a mooch, looks perfect for me with training to be honest! I like the way you can flit between the two as well!!!
Tomorrow: filling and healthy day

Porridge, blueberries and banana =FREE

Beans jacket with side salad of lettuce, beetroot, toms, onion =FREE

Chicken breast in Cajun spice, green beans and sweet potato mash =3 (for butter in mash)

Total 3/49

Gym and run tomoz: will update AP's tomoz xxx

I'll be really interested to see how you get on... Out leader was walking about it in group tonight and it reminded me of SW. Once I've got my mojo back and have a few weeks under my belt I'm going to try it x

Back