ProPoints Tano's back...

lil_legs said:
We've spoken already but please don't be down hunni you are the incredible shrinking woman don't forget!!!

Ahhhh thanks guys, I'd actually be eating cream cakes now and feeling like s*** it it weren't for you lot! Cooking for the in laws now too. Add babycorn to the dinner as well. Gym sesh booked in for 5:30, think it will be some form of circuit which will be awesome coz ill work harder! A few people going down who are doing the challenge. I'm out on sat night with the girls from work. A vodka and diet coke night for me and I'm bloody looking forward to it! Defs staying away from wine so I have more weeklies for food on the F&H plan. I'm feeling a bit better now. I bloody love the whole no pointing potatoes thing :D x

Tano said:
Thanks Hun. I've been crying all night, I'm such a moody cow x

Aww don't b upset chick, get stuck into filing n healthy this wk n kill it :) x

I know it's easier said than done but you know that your gain is NOT because you've eaten naughty food. Stick at it and you WILL be rewarded in the scales x

BeckyT said:
I know it's easier said than done but you know that your gain is NOT because you've eaten naughty food. Stick at it and you WILL be rewarded in the scales x

Thanks Bec! My new avatar says it all really! Need to keep that in mind xxx

I love. Filling and healthy ( simply filling) as it was known, theres a heading onhere.. It defo gave me bigger losses when i did it last year! When i gt too goal ill be doing it to maintain xx

Holliexx said:
I love. Filling and healthy ( simply filling) as it was known, theres a heading onhere.. It defo gave me bigger losses when i did it last year! When i gt too goal ill be doing it to maintain xx

Ahhhh thanks for advice Hollie! Ill have a mooch at what others are eating haha x

oooohhhh me like s the look at filling and healthy!!!

hope you feel better once your back on track your so fab at this and you look gorg so dont be down chick remember muscle is heavier and if you keep at both it will soon drop off

good luck for this week hunny xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

sarahloub1 said:
oooohhhh me like s the look at filling and healthy!!!

hope you feel better once your back on track your so fab at this and you look gorg so dont be down chick remember muscle is heavier and if you keep at both it will soon drop off

good luck for this week hunny xx

Thanks darling xxx

Tano I've done that plan n starting it again on Saturday so I'd uv any q's n I can help I'll b happy to :)
Sorry u'v not had a loss hun but I've built muscle n it weighs heavier.. It's an achievement. Pls font b disappointed xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Tano I've done that plan n starting it again on Saturday so I'd uv any q's n I can help I'll b happy to :)
Sorry u'v not had a loss hun but I've built muscle n it weighs heavier.. It's an achievement. Pls font b disappointed xxx

Cheers Francis! Ill be asking questions all week, you'll be sick of me hahahah!!! I know I need to be pleased with my inch loss and see it as an achievement. For some reason it makes me feel like my effort with food and gym seems pointless; I know it's not as I'm smaller. The scales just really mess with my head! X

Tano said:
Cheers Francis! Ill be asking questions all week, you'll be sick of me hahahah!!! I know I need to be pleased with my inch loss and see it as an achievement. For some reason it makes me feel like my effort with food and gym seems pointless; I know it's not as I'm smaller. The scales just really mess with my head! X

Tracy on my thread is exactly the same. She gyms allot n gets really frustrated when the scales font show her results too.
Ask away hun that's what we are all here for. If I can't answer, I'll ask n get back to ya :)

Morning :)

Here's to a simply filling/Filling & Healthy or whatever it's called week!!!might just call it SF now for short!
Breakfast: porridge with blueberries and banana
Cup of tea :)
Gym tonight is a surprise class so god knows what that entails......

Tano said:
Morning :)

Here's to a simply filling/Filling & Healthy or whatever it's called week!!!might just call it SF now for short!
Breakfast: porridge with blueberries and banana
Cup of tea :)
Gym tonight is a surprise class so god knows what that entails......

That is not the kind of surprise i like the sound of lol!

Have a great day x

SF lunch

:)

Attachments

• image-375325966.jpg
    image-375325966.jpg
    679.5 KB · Views: 34
that looks lush x

Gym circuit done (3x rounds)
Dinner was amazing; Cajun chicken breast, peas, babycorn, green beans n sweet potato mash :) x

I am feeling really rough!!! Only a cold, but that horrible beginning part: fuzzy head, blocked nose, sore throat!!! Bloody annoying!
Should be going gym this morning but may have to call a rest day. Ill see how I feel a bit later on. I certainly can't do the class that's on, that's for sure. Really hardcore!
I'm wondering what to do about food today....

Back