im dribbling lol

glad you had a fab day!!

AND you went gym this morning too!! x

Hahaha I've had 73PP today!!! Hey fatty boom boom

BeckyT said:
Yeah right! Your body will be loving the extra calories with all the exercise x

Hahahahaha I'm doing a double tomoz to make sure those fu****s disappear!!! X

Ok soooo

We went TGI's in the end and had a whopping 58 points!!!!!
Oh well! I am actually covered in AP's haha! I'm going to be a saint until Thursday now tho!

We shared: cheese nacho starter and hot wings, then I had a full rack of JD ribs with cheesy mash :) was effing amazing!!! X

yum theyre hot wings are gawejus AND the cheesy mash im jealous bet it was bloody lovely lol
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
yum theyre hot wings are gawejus AND the cheesy mash im jealous bet it was bloody lovely lol
xxx

Was so nice Sammie :)

Have to be a PP day today because I haven't been shopping yet

Breakfast: crumpets, lurpak n tea = 8

Lunch: ww chic/noodle soup, Rice Krispie square, ww yogurt = 6

Dinner will be; salmon in garlic butter, babycorn, mangetout and broccoli = 8

Leaves 4 to play with :)
Double gym sesh tonight (2 hours)

Morning!!!

Having another pp day till tomoz when ill go back to SF! Did my 2 hours at the gym last night. Had a sneaky weigh and it looks like a STS this week. As I'm training so much, I'd expect that anyway really, plus I had the TGI's. will go gym again tonight and have thurs and Friday off :)

2 crumpets 7

Coffee 1

Ham n mustard ww sandwich 5
Banana 0
Ww yogurt 1

Chicken ceaser salad 10

Total 24
Ill have a protein shake later for 2PP

Fightklub 10AP's :)

Been naughty today! Had a sponge cake n custard and a bag of crisps. I feel like I simply can't be arsed today! I know I'll have a STS or gain, due on, feel fatter, want to eat crap!

Off to the gym......

Tomorrow is a new day Hun new points new weeklies, we all have off days, accept it look forward to a new start. I find off days help me stick to the diet sometimes. X

Been naughty today! Had a sponge cake n custard and a bag of crisps. I feel like I simply can't be arsed today! I know I'll have a STS or gain, due on, feel fatter, want to eat crap!

Off to the gym......

Must be something in the air ;-)

Good luck for today x

Back