BeckyT said:
I so want to try this x

its so nice and 30g is just enough of it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

3pp so not bad x

asda is just as good lol x

Do you know I haven't had a crumb of cheese since starting ww... I used to have 40g religiously on SW as a healthy extra. I used to cut it off the block and eat it as it was, felt like I was being naughty but i wasn't! x

Yea I had to stop buying blocks of cheese coz that's what I'd do too.. Sometimes I get grated cheese now coz I won't eat it just coz... But I end up adding it to everything...

Was addicted to that lowlow cheese!!! Found it was the best for lower pp...... I loveeeee cheese, missing big chunks with grapes and apple with a bottle of red on Sundays!!!! Hopefully I will be having some a year Xmas!!!!! Xx

PP day for me today! We're going for lunch so it's easier that way.

Breakfast: 3 ww toast, lurpak, marmite & coffee=10

27PP left incl my 10 weeklies left for our meal out
Then it's SF 100% till Thursday :)

Enjoy your meal out... are you going anywhere nice?

I love the fact that we can just switch better PP and SF! x

Was addicted to that lowlow cheese!!! Found it was the best for lower pp...... I loveeeee cheese, missing big chunks with grapes and apple with a bottle of red on Sundays!!!! Hopefully I will be having some a year Xmas!!!!! Xx
Yumm... Am not a red wine drinker but that does sound yum :)

Very sensible as per tano.. Have a lovely day..

Ps.. I never did get my take away :( lol

Booooo I didn't get any Ice cream either :(

Been gym this morning, out to Frankie n Bennys I think for lunch :)

I'm making myself a simpky filling freindly pizza take away for dinner today.. Am gona hav a pitta pizza.. sf wedges and chicken goujons.. So i'll hopefully satisfy my craving while staying on plan :D That's the plan anyway.. ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
I'm making myself a simpky filling freindly pizza take away for dinner today.. Am gona hav a pitta pizza.. sf wedges and chicken goujons.. So i'll hopefully satisfy my craving while staying on plan :D That's the plan anyway.. ha ha

Sounds bloody lovely x

Ok soooo

We went TGI's in the end and had a whopping 58 points!!!!!
Oh well! I am actually covered in AP's haha! I'm going to be a saint until Thursday now tho!

We shared: cheese nacho starter and hot wings, then I had a full rack of JD ribs with cheesy mash :) was effing amazing!!! X

And as Ill have earnt a whopping 54 AP's this week, I bloody deserve a day off ;) x

Back