ProPoints Tano's back...

I've just found them on there website, looking at the NV's there is hardly anything it it! Not even calories! You'll have to let me know what it's like x

Have not had them yet. But they do look very unappetising. They look like white tapeworms. The reviews on them are good though.

Haha I'm liking your thinking girls! One thing I do know is I'm on no diet at all today!!!

I'm gonna eat what I want, when I want lol. Had an all u can eat Chinese yesterday too, weighed myself this morning and I'm the same weight which is great. No damage done from the Chinese or last nights wine! Xxx

I'm gonna eat what I want, when I want lol. Had an all u can eat Chinese yesterday too, weighed myself this morning and I'm the same weight which is great. No damage done from the Chinese or last nights wine! Xxx

How was it babe? So jeal! My next night out is on shoreditch in 2weeks cant wait! Xx

How was it babe? So jeal! My next night out is on shoreditch in 2weeks cant wait! Xx

Oh mannnn it was so good. Lasted till 5am and then it was game over!!! Only so much drum n bass I can handle hahaha!!! I'm in bed, pure hang!!! Love shoreditch, where u going/event? Or is it just a night out? X

Oh mannnn it was so good. Lasted till 5am and then it was game over!!! Only so much drum n bass I can handle hahaha!!! I'm in bed, pure hang!!! Love shoreditch, where u going/event? Or is it just a night out? X

Hahaha! Rest up today! Not sure where yet gonna be an all dayer then see where we end up! Xx

A bag of mccoys salt n vinegar and a Rice Krispie square down......

And I've come to realise that the coconut milk I'vebeen having is what's been making my stomach bad, I must be intolerant or allergic to it. When I haven't been having it, my stomach has been fine, so I'm switching the porridge and bran flakes to having normal milk! X

And I've come to realise that the coconut milk I'vebeen having is what's been making my stomach bad, I must be intolerant or allergic to it. When I haven't been having it, my stomach has been fine, so I'm switching the porridge and bran flakes to having normal milk! X

Have u tried the hazelnut milk with your porridge. I have 60ml with my porridge which is 0pp. But that does not matter to you though. It makes it nice and creamy. I top up the rest with water.

ahhh mystery solved xx

A few people have mentioned the almond and hazelnut milk. I might give them a go, but for now I'm just going to stick with skimmed.
Today's food:

Mccoys salt n vinegar crisps
Rocky road Rice Krispie square

Chicken in bacon with stuffing, cabbage, peas, carrots and I could only manage 1 roast potato!!!
Sticky toffee pudding and vanilla ice cream

Had this have been the old Tan, this would have been a very good hangover day, however, this is a very naughty cheat day hahaha!!! Not in the plan at all lol! Oh well.... Back to it tomoz. X

A few people have mentioned the almond and hazelnut milk. I might give them a go, but for now I'm just going to stick with skimmed.
Today's food:

Mccoys salt n vinegar crisps
Rocky road Rice Krispie square

Chicken in bacon with stuffing, cabbage, peas, carrots and I could only manage 1 roast potato!!!
Sticky toffee pudding and vanilla ice cream

Had this have been the old Tan, this would have been a very good hangover day, however, this is a very naughty cheat day hahaha!!! Not in the plan at all lol! Oh well.... Back to it tomoz. X

Almond milk is really nice :)

Back