TARGET!! Before and after pics! (edited to add some wedding pics)

Slimbride2009

Thanks so much for the lovely comments everyone!

Last edited:
WOW! Pretty Lady!!!

I'm dead jealous now.

Well, done! That will help with my motivation that is currently waning at the end of Week 1:rolleyes:

speechless!!!

Wow fantastic, ill be honest I thought ur before pic was your result before I read on further, Id dream to be like your before let alone your finished product, your beautiful and you look fabulous.. well done!!! x

Awww thanks so much everyone! Its been a wild journey but so rewarding. CD is a radical diet but I can honestly say that its the most effective one I've ever been on and I've tried them ALL!

Your pics are great, thanks for posting them!! I bet you looked fabulous on your wedding day too :). And yes, CD rocks :D, we've just gotta stick to it :).

Soon2bslimmer x

G O R G E O U S!!!! well done!

p/s: just seen your wedding pictures and you looked FABULOUS!!!! Wow girl! you rocked!!! Well done.!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow you are so beautiful and look amazing! Very inspiring :D

Thanks so much everyone! Just edited to add some wedding pics, the reason why I went on CD in the first place, but I intend to make this weight loss permanent! So far so good (though only been at target for 3 weeks hee hee :D ) Thanks again for all the support ladies!!!

wow.... U LOOK AMAZING! Wish i had seen ur pics 15 mins ago and then i wouldnt have done the little booboo i have. Thanx for posting them. x

Wowzer - you look amazing in both the bikini and the wedding dress. Your dress by the way is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes for married life...

wow you look stunning

well done hunny xxxxxxxxx

all the best for your married life x I am 9 years on in August and hope to be the same weight I was when I got married by then (9 st7lb)

your post has made me think yes you can do this thanks xxx

wow you look stunning

well done hunny xxxxxxxxx

all the best for your married life x I am 9 years on in August and hope to be the same weight I was when I got married by then (9 st7lb)

your post has made me think yes you can do this thanks xxx

fantastic! I plan to use the bikini shots as inspration to stay on track. I find slim pics much more motivating than fat pics. Its hard to even get me to look at my fat pics lol.

Back