Team 2 - Simply the Best!! ;)

Morning girls, good luck for your wi's whenever they are, mine is monday.xxxxxx

Hiyaaaaaaaaaa Girls - yay!! Im in ur team :):) "Simply the best ....." now rocking it out like tina turner in my living room :D!! tink it will earn me an ap?? x

lol I've had that song stuck in my head too!

And red is a good powerful colour, just like us :)

So hi to all teamies not yet said hi to, good luck with WIs (mine is Thursday).

Hey teammates :) ............. Im a new member :) my weigh in is mondays at 6.30pm :)

hee hee!!
Come on the reds, come on the reds,
we keep our bottle and use our heads,
we pick the foods that make us thin,
so every week we can win!
lol

will be here in the morning with my 1st 2009 wi result, hoping for a sts or 1lb loss, see ya soon.lol.

good luck with all ya wi's.xxx

Do we post or wi results in here??

My 1st 2009 wi was a ................sts.

Hey team :) .... i wont be here with a loss tonight as its my first week back BUT next monday i will be woohoo :D

good luck to all weighing in today/tonight!

Just weighed in! My bloody scales are broken - unless I am losing weight and gaining it at an alarming rate! First time I hopped on it showed 14 stone something - oh if only!!! The next time 18 stone something - I was not impressed :eek:

Have weighed in on the wii fit and according to that I've reached my 2lb goal I set Monday last week when I'd lost the 1lb! Just dont know how reliable that is - as it doesnt show you the exact weight and only the BMI - will work out my BMI from the previous one and see if that shows a 2lb loss too - Why doesnt wii fit show you your exact weight - or am I missing this somehow? Argghh this certainly isnt gonna help me keep focused this week! How do others manage their WI's if you use only a wii fit?

Jax, when you first go on wii fit, click ur character, then click on the graph button. Itll show you your BMI but if you click on Weight it will show you your weight too x well done on your loss anyway! :D x

Scrub the above - 9 year old daughter has just told me how to check - mum just check your graph :doh:

Graph shows weight before christmas as 16.9, then between chrimbo and new year at 16.8 (so yep a pound down) and then todays as 16.6 so yippee 2lbs lost :bliss:

Well impressed 2lbs down :D and 3lbs all told over the festive season - what a difference to half a stone on which is my normal!

hi girls :) hope you dont mind but ive been allocated to your team :D

have lost 2lb this week (my first) and weigh in on a friday morning.

lookforward to getting to know you all

suz x

Hey honey! welcome!!
well done on your loss, will add it onto the main team 2 thread, its the one with the red writing! :) well done!!!

Back