Team captains thread - June challenge starts today, May totals due now

Taz

Spam Hunter
Hi guys, it's nearly 2009 and I hope all teams are continuing into the new year?! I don't seem to have seen the teams threads around so much lately so can we have a quick roll call? There should be 5 teams and I know there have been some changes of captains so can we all check in now and say if we're all in for 2009? I'd like to get back to the weekly team report.

Team 1: SAS Captain ??
Team 2: FFF captains Taz and Rainbow
Team 3:
Team 4: SW Angels Captain ??
Team 5: Weighty Mateys Captain ??

The name of team 3 is escaping me at the moment.

was one team called fbi? it might also be worth seeing how many people are in each team too xxx

YEs you are right. SAS are what was Lou's Losers! So can we have a check of how many teams we still have, who the captain is and how many members each has? I believe we have 12 at last count

Team 1: SAS Captain ?? Members ??
Team 2: FFF captains Taz and Rainbow Members 12

Team 3: FBI Captain ?? Members ??
Team 4: SW Angels Captain ?? Members ??
Team 5: Weighty Mateys Captain ?? Members ??

SAS disbanded! we all in NannyDis SW ANGELS!

Team 1: SAS Captain ??
Members ??
Team 2: FFF captains Taz and Rainbow Members 12
Team 3: FBI Captain ??

Members ??
Team 4: SW Angels Captain Nannydi Members ?? will get back to you on numbers
Team 5: Weighty Mateys Captain ?? Members ??

Oh thanks guys!
Team 1: FFF captains Taz and Rainbow Members 12
Team 2: FBI Captain ??
Members ??
Team 3: SW Angels Captain Nannydi Members ?? will get back to you on numbers
Team 4: Weighty Mateys Captain ?? Members ??

Team FBI has had several captains, and I volunteered for the December stint but as we only have 3 members, it seems the team is dying on it's feet and maybe the three remaining members should move to another thread. I can't captain it in January anyway:(

We have 15 members in Weighty Mateys hun x

Team 1: FFF captains Taz and Rainbow Members 12
Team 2: SW Angels Captain Nannydi Members ?? will get back to you on numbers
Team 3: Weighty Mateys Captain Ikkle87 Members 15

Ok so we are down to 3 teams! FT, send a member to each of the remaining teams. Let us know who we've got x

im restarting on the 2nd so would like to join a team ive got a 12 wee challenge thread but a new start would be good in the new year lol

do the teams compete against each other

Ok, so the teams are looking like this:

Team 1: FFF Captained by Taz and Rainbow
Team 2: SW Angels Captained by NannyDi
Team 3: Weighty Matey's Captained by Ikkle
Team 4: FBI Captained by Emski

January challenge starts Sunday 4th til Saturday 31st so could all captains please report the teams total loss on 1st Feb. Good luck all, lets make 2009 a big losing year!

Hey guys, just so we are all on the same page, I know that previously gains have not been deducted from the teams losses but I think that we should do it properly and include gains this time. EXCEPT week one in January! I think that as it is most peoples first WI after the holiday period it would be a bit mean to clobber the whole team due to christmas indulgence!

What do you all think?

hiya other team captains lol

where are we gonna put the monthly results?
in here or are we gonna have monthly stats thread like we used to have?

Back