Not in a team?

She stole the username from me. I started the whole "...liz" thing lol

Hi Taz

Can I join team FFF please? I've joined the March challenge but would be great if I could shame myself all year round :rolleyes: lol

K x

I would love to join a team please. I am new to MiniMins but just started my 7th week at Slimming world Club. Lost 7.5 pounds so far.
All the best
Maggielou
x

Hi Maggielou, welcome to the forum and SW. Team Weighty Matey's need more members. Find their team thread for March in the SW teams forum and tell Ikkle you would like to join the team x

Hi everyone, back after falling off the wagon!!!!! Not sure if I'm still in a team, if not can I join one of the teams, if I am can someone let me know which one, thanks - memory is not what it used to be???? lol
Yeah you joined FFF then never weighed in! You can join FFF again just let me know how much you want to lose this year and post your WI results on the team thread every week x

Hi

Is it too late to join a team?

Between new year and joining SW I lost 4lbs by myself. Then I joined SW about 7 weeks ago (tomorrow will be WI number 7) and so far have lost 7.5lbs (slowly does it!). So 11.5lbs in total.

I would like to lose at least 3 stone this year.

Hi

Is it too late to join a team?

Between new year and joining SW I lost 4lbs by myself. Then I joined SW about 7 weeks ago (tomorrow will be WI number 7) and so far have lost 7.5lbs (slowly does it!). So 11.5lbs in total.

I would like to lose at least 3 stone this year.
It's never too late! I will add you to the SW Angels team x

It's never too late! I will add you to the SW Angels team x

Thank you! Do I just pop over there and introduce myself?

You can do, I have already added you but you will need to post your WI results on the team thread every week

I was too eager and went over before your reply! Thank you for adding me to the list

Is it too late for me to join a team? I'm on week 5 and have lost 4lb to date and would like to lose another 17lbs, xx
No not too late, pop over to the Weighty Matey's thread and ask Ikkle to add you to her team x

I'd really love to join a team too...only started SW a week last Monday..have lost 5lb so far.

Well done on your loss so far and welcome to the forum. you can join SW Angels, make sure you post your WI results on the team thread every week x

Back