Team details!

Starlight

Gold Member
Its all getting a bit confusing lol

Can I suggest the Team Captains post their team details here, then we can see whos with who and how many spaces there are??

Good idea Sandy. I am lost lol. All I know is we are a team :)

Cool, we can eye up the competition. Good luck Team 1 ;)

Good luck all the teams, it will keep us focused and use each other as support and a kick up the arse when needed!

TEAM 2 - Simply The Best
Jen,
Mhredhill,
Jax
Keisha

Ohhhh team 2 is strong.......

I hope Anna comes and joins team 4 lol and that Jess who has now gone into hiding lol!

Team 3

Winning by Losing: Gem, Irene, Ruby and Rach :D

Oh god, all teams are strong! This should be interesting :D

Anna, I think we should. What does everyone else think? I would love Anna on team 4. Plus I think there are others who would like to join in who are not on the lists yet like MommyB. Any other stragglers could join the other 3 teams? What do you reckon?

Anna, I think we should. What does everyone else think? I would love Anna on team 4. Plus I think there are others who would like to join in who are not on the lists yet like MommyB. Any other stragglers could join the other 3 teams? What do you reckon?

I did put my name to the first post suggesting teams ?? looks like no one wants me :wave_cry:

Aww Jane. They are all going to fight over you now hehehe

I think there will be more like you who want to join so i think bigger teams are better :) It's a great idea and the more we can get to join in the better I think! Why not check out the other teams and just post in their thread if you want to join. I am sure you will be welcome with open arms! :D

Back