Team FFF 2011 challenge.

hey there, well i was coming on here to ask if you would pleeease let me join again as i disapeared for some time! i just kept being completely of the tracks and i was 2 scared to weigh myself and about 2 weeks ago i got really sick with this brutal stomach virus so i have bearly been able to eat anything and that has kicked me back in the right direction though i wouldnt recommend it lol so i was brave enough to weigh today and i was shocked to see from my last weigh in i have lost 2lbs and i know i put on alot of weigh before i got sick cos i couldnt fit into many of my clothes so the bug must have made me lose loads! so if you would please let me join again my thingy for this week is -2 :)

though i just noticed when i put on 3 u didnt take 3 away from my end total is that how it works? or are plus's not taken away? :)
Great to see you back! What is your total loss for the year so far? I will update it for you x

Team FFF players April challenge

Taz -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (8lb)
Ronniejacobs -3.5lb -0lb -+0.5lb -0lb -0lb total loss 3lb (1lb)
Jennifer -0lb -0lb -2lb -0lb -0lb total loss 2lb (11lb)
Not_lar_croft -0lb -+3lb -0.5lb -0lb -0lb total loss +2.5lb (1.5lb)
Jezebel -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (0lb)
Suepat10 -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (6lb)
Irene -0.5lb -2lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 2.5lb (6lb)
Jacqui35 -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (2.5lb)
Sallyannetag -0lb -+3lb -2lb -0lb -0lb total loss +1lb (16lb)
Maypole -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (2.5lb)
Welshtigger -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (15.5lb)
Indieflower -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (0lb)

Total loss week one 4lb
Total loss week two +4lb
Total loss week three 4lb
Total loss week four 0lb
Total loss week five 0lb

Total loss in April 4lb so far!
Total loss in 2010 73lb
January 46lb Slimmer of the month Jennifer 10lb

February 16.5lb Slimmer of the month Sallyannetag & Welshtigger 8lb
March 6.5lb Slimmer of the month Not_lar_croft 4.5lb
April 0lb Slimmer of the month ???

Last edited:
Awww, thanks my lovely :D I'm good, just had a bit of a slip and need to get back to target so I'm looking for an inspiration and an ass whooping...you up for the challenge?? lol.

How have you been? Are you still doing the martial arts?

K xx

Awww, thanks my lovely :D I'm good, just had a bit of a slip and need to get back to target so I'm looking for an inspiration and an ass whooping...you up for the challenge?? lol.

How have you been? Are you still doing the martial arts?

K xx
I take your challenge! Ha ha

Yes still doing karate, got my 1st Dan black belt last September and got the pre-grading for my 2nd Dan this September! Scary!!!!

Team FFF players April challenge

Taz -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (8lb)
Ronniejacobs -3.5lb -0lb -+0.5lb -3lb -0lb total loss 6lb (4lb)
Jennifer -0lb -0lb -2lb -0lb -0lb total loss 2lb (11lb)
Not_lar_croft -0lb -+3lb -0.5lb -0lb -0lb total loss +2.5lb (1.5lb)
Jezebel -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (0lb)
Suepat10 -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (6lb)
Irene -0.5lb -2lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 2.5lb (6lb)
Jacqui35 -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (2.5lb)
Sallyannetag -0lb -+3lb -2lb -0lb -0lb total loss +1lb (16lb)
Maypole -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (2.5lb)
Welshtigger -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (15.5lb)
Indieflower -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb (0lb)

Total loss week one 4lb
Total loss week two +4lb
Total loss week three 4lb
Total loss week four 3lb
Total loss week five 0lb

Total loss in April 7lb so far!
Total loss in 2010 76lb
January 46lb Slimmer of the month Jennifer 10lb

February 16.5lb Slimmer of the month Sallyannetag & Welshtigger 8lb
March 6.5lb Slimmer of the month Not_lar_croft 4.5lb
April 0lb Slimmer of the month ???

hmmmmm i have gained this week +3 but i have honestly been on the diet 100% this week i only had a piece of cake and a few jelly beans all week, so i was thinking maybe it was my body tryna gain back as much as it could cos it was my first normal week after bearly being able to eat anything for 2 weeks with that virus i had. its still very annoying though! so my total has to go down again to 8 :(

Hi Taz, well I've decided that I am going to weigh in on a Saturday, but won't have time to get down to Boots tomorrow to weigh so I've done it a day early this week. It will be a Saturday from now on.

I am pleased as punch to report that I have lost 4lb this week!! :D I love SW!! heehee xx

Ahhhhh, no!! Can I take that back and report tomorrow instead!! It's May tomorrow :p I'll weigh tomorrow too lol x

hmmmmm i have gained this week +3 but i have honestly been on the diet 100% this week i only had a piece of cake and a few jelly beans all week, so i was thinking maybe it was my body tryna gain back as much as it could cos it was my first normal week after bearly being able to eat anything for 2 weeks with that virus i had. its still very annoying though! so my total has to go down again to 8 :(
Did you eat enough? Don't forget that SW works on being satisfied and not starvation so make sure you are filling up on the free stuff and getting your healthy extras and Syns x

Back