Team SAS - October Challenge

Well done Claire, my WI tomorrow night not hopeful though its my * week and on for britain. xxx

Ahh I am due on next week I think :/

You will be ok GL
XXX

Hi Claire, lost 0.5lbs this week, happy with that as its my star week.
Looks like its just you and me on this team. xxx Loobylou

Loobylou (5lbs) wk1 - 4lbs Wk2 - 0.5lbs
Sandrah78 (7lbs) wk1
Likabu (lbs) wk1
Cherylxx (lbs) wk1
Claire1981 (4lbs) wk1 STS, wk2
Fatty No More (lbs) wk1
Jam (lbs) wk1
2bslinkyme (lbs) wk1
Kat0709 (lbs) wk1
Torquay Blonde (lbs)
Snow White78 (lbs) wk1
Bev1963 (lbs) wk1

Hi ladies, sorry I'm not around much at the moment - sadly I think it would be best if someone else could take the reigns (at least for a few months). I've got so much going on that it's not fair on the team if I remain captain as I can't get on here much. My weight loss is terrible at the moment, I've lost all motivation but don't have the time to rectify the situation, I'm hoping to get back on track soon and once my hours reduce at work (in the new year) I should be back to full strength again and back on here on a more regular basis. Sorry again guys x

Awww Sandra hope you are ok hun :/

I dont want the reigns Im not organised nuff but I think only me n looby are posting anyhoo? so maybe if the group closed and we went to other teams?x

looby you can join sw angels too if you want
xxx

Yes don't worry San, things get tough sometimes, so you get yourself sorted and you will be back to your old self, fighting and rearing to go. Thanks NannyDi, I will join SW Angels if thats ok, can you add me. Iv'e lost 4.5lbs up to now for this month. xxx Loobylou

Back