Team Slimpossible

Are you a red head Patsy? Nothing wrong with red hair :) I purposely dyed my hair red - I love it! x
I'm seriously glad today is nearly over. Such a horrible day :(
I used to be "Auburn" but now more grey than anything else. Think it's just true gingers that get a hard time but I actually do wonder about a weight gain gene/red hair link. :)

Hey Thirtsy Kirsty ! Im lisa ..... I have aimed for 3 this week but just jumped on the scales and I have put 1lb on since Monday !!!!!!! Feeling a bit rubbish this morning as I have been super good ..... But hey ho IM going to be extra good today and see what tomorrow brings :)
Hi Lisa - Step away from the scales unless it's your official WI day. :) Likely will be good news by official day. :)

Hi all,

I just saw your post and wondered if I can join please? :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire
Welcome aboard. :)

Weigh in is in 15 minutes! :(

I keep running up and down the stairs to see if that helps!

*thinks thin thoughts*

*thinks thin thoughts*

Ooh good luck! Let us know how you get on x

New said:

*thinks thin thoughts*

Pmsl at "think thin thought"
Rooting for you x

Chunksvilles said:
Pmsl at "think thin thought"
Rooting for you x

Well, whatever you did worked. My new favourite letters are S and T as I STS!

Gotta get on it this week. Want to lose another 7lbs by my birthday

Having a yummy tea tonight.
Pork mince (syn'ed but worth it) combined with chopped mushrooms and chopped onions. Add an egg and curry powder and shape into patties. Fry in fry lit to make pork curry burgers. serve with actifry chips and beans. Not having exactly 1/3 superfree but have eaten a shed load of fruit today so hopef that equals it all out. I love my actifry, more healthy than SW chips!

Pork mince (syn'ed but worth it) combined with chopped mushrooms and chopped onions. Add an egg and curry powder and shape into patties. Fry in fry lit to make pork curry burgers. serve with actifry chips and beans. Not having exactly 1/3 superfree but have eaten a shed load of fruit today so hopef that equals it all out. I love my actifry, more healthy than SW chips!

Sounds lovely ! I have not been great wit SF today but really chuffed that despite being at my goddaughters first birthday party I am on plan :) Made syn free falafels today and they were lovely .....

Bought some pork fillet so going to look for some recipes tonight on what to do with that :)

L xxx

Sounds scrummy! I often make my own burgers and use half a syn and put a tsp of mustard into the meat. Gives it a little extra kick!

I've never heard of Actifry though! What is it? x

Actifry is a machine that airfrys food. You use half a teaspoon of oil to cook chips to perfection. I use fry lite instead and I get chips evenly cooked with hot air....... They taste deep fried.

At £100 for the machine before crimbo (from amazon) its helped lower mg hubby's cholesterol. You can cook stir gets in them too.

Treating my syn spends on a meringue nest, 3 squirts of light squirty cream, strawbs and muller Greek coconut yog for afters. Total of 3.5 syns. Nummy.

All I've come to say is, that if vegetables that don't need water to cook should say so.

I now have carrot and swede mush!

Have decided to have all red days this week. I'm crazy like that.

I'm going red too. The only thing that seems to work for me

Evening ladies!

Forgive the absence it's been a busy few days! How are we all? xx

Hello lovely ! Had a good day at work and at wi lost 4 lbs so really chuffed ......

Just got dinner in the oven and thinking I might have a few smarties after dinner to celebrate :). All synced of course.

I'm losing the plot more and more :( I can't stop going over my syns and not just by a few, I mean loads :(

I'm losing the plot more and more :( I can't stop going over my syns and not just by a few, I mean loads :(

Are you writing everything down and counting up how many syns ur using ??

amythyst5961 said:
Are you writing everything down and counting up how many syns ur using ??

Yep, can't seem to get rid of the chocolate cravings

Have you tried having a smaller piece of rich dark 70% chocolate instead ? I often find that my cravings were due to my body being so used to me eating so much haribo and chocolate... I didnt really need it but it was so sued to having it. I then bought a small bar of 70% and had a square each time and it helped rather than a full wispa :p

Hello lovely ! Had a good day at work and at wi lost 4 lbs so really chuffed ......Just got dinner in the oven and thinking I might have a few smarties after dinner to celebrate :). All synced of course.
Congrats on such a fab weight loss!! :D:DNew (sorry i'm not sure of your real name!), I've been having a bit of a week like that myself. Currently munching on a packet of Rolos :( dreading WI tonight xx

Back