Team Slimpossible

amythyst5961 said:
Have you tried having a smaller piece of rich dark 70% chocolate instead ? I often find that my cravings were due to my body being so used to me eating so much haribo and chocolate... I didnt really need it but it was so sued to having it. I then bought a small bar of 70% and had a square each time and it helped rather than a full wispa :p

OK, I'll try that. Thank you :) x

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

OMG it must be something in the air as I'm having choccie cravings too and can't seem to stop them. WI tonight might not happen as I'm feeling rotten though choked witht he cold and feeling sorry for myself. Hope your WI is OK Michelle. :)
The thing is i've been reasonably good apart from these Rolo's. My body just feels bloated and dumpy.... maybe it's the water i'm drinking... xx

Purple Patsy said:
OMG it must be something in the air as I'm having choccie cravings too and can't seem to stop them. WI tonight might not happen as I'm feeling rotten though choked witht he cold and feeling sorry for myself. Hope your WI is OK Michelle. :)

Me too! I eat bad over the weekend and it takes me ages to get back on plan. Need to really set a routine at the weekend.

Hope everyone who is weighing in tonight gets on ok :)

I STS this week. Not as bad as I was expecting, it's miles better than a gain! xx

I STS this week. Not as bad as I was expecting, it's miles better than a gain! xx

Well done on STS :) New day when you wake up tomorrow Lisa xxx

I'll be lucky if I lose a pound but would welcome a sts, to be honest.
Didn't do red days as planned but know that EE is bogging me down. When I've done sw in the past, I've been successful just going red and green days. Def decided that after wi on thurs, that's what I'll do.

Well done on the STS. You'll smash it this week :)

I've woken up with a real determination today!

Going to lose 7lbs by my birthday.
Going to get to Target!

Come on guys, we can do it! :)

Well done on the STS. You'll smash it this week :)

I've woken up with a real determination today!

Going to lose 7lbs by my birthday.
Going to get to Target!

Come on guys, we can do it! :)

Wooooo great motivation and you just need to shout if there is anything we can do to help keep you on track :) xxxx

amythyst5961 said:
Wooooo great motivation and you just need to shout if there is anything we can do to help keep you on track :) xxxx

Thanks hun :) Just need you all to be the chocolate police! :) Are you all able to come and keep an eye on my fridge?! Xxx

Thanks hun :) Just need you all to be the chocolate police! :) Are you all able to come and keep an eye on my fridge?! Xxx

Put the chocolate down and back away from the fridge with your hands up!! LOL xx

No but we can keep an eye on your diary if it helps :) For after dinenr tonight I am going to have a banana chopped up and mixed in with options mint chocolate :) yum yum and will satisfy my choccie craving expecially if they have been in the freezer :)

No but we can keep an eye on your diary if it helps :) For after dinenr tonight I am going to have a banana chopped up and mixed in with options mint chocolate :) yum yum and will satisfy my choccie craving expecially if they have been in the freezer :)

Call me silly, but you mix the banana INTO the hot chocolate? xx

RubyRed80 said:
Put the chocolate down and back away from the fridge with your hands up!! LOL xx

I'm sorry officer! I wasn't doing anything - honest! :eek:p xx

yes sorry should have been clearer - Just the powder :) xxxx

yes sorry should have been clearer - Just the powder :) xxxx

I'm even more confused now lol! You put the banana into the chocolate powder?! Sorry i'm being thick here! lol x

I'm even more confused now lol! You put the banana into the chocolate powder?! Sorry i'm being thick here! lol x

LOL oh no sorry for confusing you :)

but the answer is yes - I open the options and pour powder into a bowl. then add chunkly slices or half slices of banana and then roll them round in the bowl ( Like a truffles ??) I froze mine the other day and loved them xxxx

LOL oh no sorry for confusing you :)

but the answer is yes - I open the options and pour powder into a bowl. then add chunkly slices or half slices of banana and then roll them round in the bowl ( Like a truffles ??) I froze mine the other day and loved them xxxx

Oh no that does sound nice! Are they a bit 'gritty'? xx

Back