Team Slimpossible

Oh no that does sound nice! Are they a bit 'gritty'? xx

I didnt think so hun but then I like just eating a banana and dipping it into the powder as I eat it anyway :)

I lost 1.5lbs ....... Slowly dripping away xx

Howdy all!

Been a bit on the quiet side in here :) How are we all doing??? xx

Weigh in for me - lost 1lb.

Want to lose another 5lbs in the next 3 weeks for my birthday :)

Congrats to you! x

Wow geat news :) my WI is Monday and not sure how I feel this week ..... going to update my diaries for the next few days and then start planning next weeks meals :)

So has everyone had a nice weekend ?? xx

So has everyone had a nice weekend ?? xx

Yeah fairly nice thank you! Went shopping with a friend today, just got home actually. Was bad though - had KFC :( And worst of all, I didn't even enjoy it :( Hopefully it won't show on the scales!! x

Yeah fairly nice thank you! Went shopping with a friend today, just got home actually. Was bad though - had KFC :( And worst of all, I didn't even enjoy it :( Hopefully it won't show on the scales!! x

Awww im sure you will be fine ! Isnt it amazing how you reliase how bad some things tatste when you dont have them for a while ?? What day is WI ? I am tomorrow and feeling a bit nervous ...... fel like I want to eat a HUGE piece of chocolate today but resisting so far :)

My WI is Tuesday evening, so hopefully it'll burn off before then LOL.

My WI is Tuesday evening, so hopefully it'll burn off before then LOL.

Awww I am sure you will :) I am going to get up and do 30 day shred tomorrow i think - try and burn as much as I can :) xx

Ah :) I was doing that, till I pulled a muscle in my calf doing those darn jumping jacks! Watch out for those!! x

I'm baaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk! :D

Bloody tinternet! Have had major probs the last week or so, but am back online now! Yaaaay!

So last weeks weigh in on Weds was -3.5lbs :) - i'll be totaly honest and say i was very dissapointed - but i soon snapped out of it! I'm not even sure why i was not happy with such a great loss, i've only ever lost more than that in one week when i had flu :rolleyes:.

Having a good week this week too and started an exercise dvd yesterday - i even started it at 7am this morning ha ha! Gawd it killed me and i am not completing it all yet, i'm just dong the first 30-40 mins and then cooling down!

I won't bore you all with my food diary since i was last here ha ha (although i'll update my personal one in the diary section!) ...and i'll catch up with this thread properly to see what i've missed!

Love to you all!

Hope you're okay? xxx

B x

Oh and welcome New! xx :)

Last edited:
Hello folks. I'm back too. I can't even blame t'internet I was just not taking time, out of my busy schedule Ha Ha, to post anywhere on minis. Actually I was busier than normal at the w/end with a fancy dress party on Friday and a papercraft show on Saturday then out with friends in the evening. So it was just Sunday I was being lazy on minis. Well I'm back at work now so back to sneaking on minis at lunchtime (and others).

But I've been bad foodwise and need a good :whip: :whoopass: If I'm really lucky I'll get a STS. But enough already I'm back on this for real this week and want to be good so remind me daily of this please.

Hope everyone is having a good day. :D

Back