Team Slimpossible

I was naughty last night - very naughty! OH brought home pizza and garlic bread!!!! And i blummin we4ll ate 2 peices of pizza and some garlic bread with cheese!

I'm sooo annoyed with myself (and him!!) but moreso with myself! Still i got up this morning and worked out and i walked dd to school the tough way! And i'll be picking her up again that way this evening, working out again in the morning and doing the tough school walk twice again before weigh in tomorrow night!

Pfffffffffffffffffffft!!!!!

I was naughty last night - very naughty! OH brought home pizza and garlic bread!!!! And i blummin we4ll ate 2 peices of pizza and some garlic bread with cheese! I'm sooo annoyed with myself (and him!!) but moreso with myself! Still i got up this morning and worked out and i walked dd to school the tough way! And i'll be picking her up again that way this evening, working out again in the morning and doing the tough school walk twice again before weigh in tomorrow night! Pfffffffffffffffffffft!!!!!
Dont feel too bad, Becs! I've had a bit of an on/off week so I'm preparing for the worst tonight :( I always seem to do this.... 3 weeks on plan goes fine, after that my old habits start returning.

Dont feel too bad, Becs! I've had a bit of an on/off week so I'm preparing for the worst tonight :( I always seem to do this.... 3 weeks on plan goes fine, after that my old habits start returning.

Thanks Hun!

I'll be thinking of you tonight! Will have everything crossed for you and hope it goes ok! Why on earth do we do this to ourselves?:rolleyes:

Oooh i also forgot to mention that i've started to do my measurements too and have already seen progress there, so i'm really happy! I feel so much better, i was slipping in and out of depressiona nd thathas gone completely! I feel much more positive generally, i feel healthier and fitter already and my skin looks amazing! So fresh and alive ;)

xx

So far today i had a banana after workout, then strawberries, honeydew melon, mango and mullerlight for brekkie. Lunch has been Prawn Salad followed by grapes (2 syns for light mayo!) and dinner will be Trout Fillet, New Potatoes, Broccoli and Carrots ;)

Thinking of you too Pats.......xx

.......and the only problem is skinny people eat pizza and stay well erm...... skinny! ENOUGH SAID ha ha ha! xx

I STS again this week.... Kinda relieved and disappointed at the same time!

Great for STS and not a gain so you have to get right back into it :) I had a strangew few days where I just wanted to east everything in sight and then Monday / Tuesday where I didnt want to eat during the day at all :S

Anyway - had some rice, chicken and tomatoes tonight and will get back onto the superfree tomorrow

We will keep on track ladies I just know it xxx

Great for STS and not a gain so you have to get right back into it :) I had a strangew few days where I just wanted to east everything in sight and then Monday / Tuesday where I didnt want to eat during the day at all :S

Anyway - had some rice, chicken and tomatoes tonight and will get back onto the superfree tomorrow

We will keep on track ladies I just know it xxx

I always feel shameful if I don't lose every week! But you're right, back on plan 100% tomorrow! x

Michelle STS is fantastic hun!!!! Straight back to it tomorrow and back on track! I'm joining you with your signature and want to lose 4 stone by Crimbo! :D

As the gorgeous lady above said! WE WILL KEEP ON TRACK!!! ;)

Michelle STS is fantastic hun!!!! Straight back to it tomorrow and back on track! I'm joining you with your signature and want to lose 4 stone by Crimbo! :D

As the gorgeous lady above said! WE WILL KEEP ON TRACK!!! ;)

I'm trying hard :D When's your WI? x

I always feel shameful if I don't lose every week! But you're right, back on plan 100% tomorrow! x

What you have to keep reminding yourself is that this is a way of life we are trying to create for ourselves and that is not easy ! In the real world we will have ups n downs but my main challenge is to have a few bad days and not a few bad months ( well 14 for me to be exact :) ) lose it at your own pace and you are still allowed to have fun and I am sure together we will have lots of losses to celebrate about.

***HIGH FIVE*** to the team slimpossible xx

Last edited:
What you have to keep reminding yourself is that this is a way of life we are trying to create for ourselves and that is not easy ! In the real world we will have ups n downs but my main challenge is to have a few bad days and not a few bad months ( well 14 for me to be exact :) ) lose it at your onw pace and you are still allowed to ahve fund and I am sure together we will have lots of losses to celebrate about.

***HIGH FIVE*** to the team slimpossible xx

**HIGH FIVES BACK** You're so right! Like someone said to me this morning, anything worth having is worth waiting for :D xx

I'm trying hard :D When's your WI? x

Tomorrow night! Eeeeeeeek and i'm feeling heavier by the second! it's * week aswell - so that fills me full of dread! And because i've really upped the exercise i feel like lead ha ha ha!

HI FIVE HI FIVE HI FIVE!!!! :)

Tomorrow night! Eeeeeeeek and i'm feeling heavier by the second! it's * week aswell - so that fills me full of dread! And because i've really upped the exercise i feel like lead ha ha ha!

HI FIVE HI FIVE HI FIVE!!!! :)

Good luck for tomorrow xx

And high five from another STS er this week. I'm determined to get this moving the right way again soon. :)

You have done amazing so far xxxx

I agree - Patsy you have done amazingly well! Here's too a new week! :D

Well i am feeling utterly crap today! OH is home and in a stinker of a mood! He had an extraction and 2 fillings yesterday (i had to force him to the dentists) - he also thought it would be an excellent idea to move a HUGE tv upstairs ready for the tip (our house is over 4 floors) and hurt his back! I got up at 7 while he was making the kids brekfasts to do my exercise dvd and he went ballistic! I am extremely annoyed with his moods of late! Eugh it's a long story - but if he cannot snap out of this depression / anxiety then i don't know what will happen! I am seriously sick of it now! We had an utterly awful 2011 and he should be kissing my bloody feet, after what the kids and i went through. We moved here, fresh start, new us and all was going fine and dandy, we had an epsiode like this for 3/4 weeks and then Thursday before last he woke up the man i love, and snapped out of it, started working out everyday, cut out alcohol completely (which he shouldnt have at all really) and was fabulous! But this week..............aaarrrgggghhhhhh back to square pigging one! I sometimes wonder why i bother, but we ahve 12 years under our belt, i love him more than anything, i know he's a good man deep down and i know he's worried about his serious health problems, which is why i get so annoyed with him! Other than the kids he is all i have and i am scared ................pffffft

Anyway back to me :D :D :D I really feel like i've let myself down and that i'm going to gain this evening, i really want a loss to keep me motivated! I worked out this morning (eventually) and took dd to school the tough way, so that's 4 workouts i've done since Sunday and 3 days of tough route to school and back (today in the rain ha ha, as that's how determined i feel!)

HUGE fruit salad for brekkie, not sure what lunch will be yet, and then homemade cheese and bacon burgers for dinner, with spicy wedges and salad...nom nom nom!

Apologies for vent but i needed it and my Dalmatian is not in the least bit interested! :eek: :p what use is that ha ha! Anyways please feel free to slap me with a wet kipper!

I made need a few slaps after tonights weigh in ayway!

Flaming * week and exercise - i truely feel like i weigh an elephant!

B xxx

I agree - Patsy you have done amazingly well! Here's too a new week! :DWell i am feeling utterly crap today! OH is home and in a stinker of a mood! He had an extraction and 2 fillings yesterday (i had to force him to the dentists) - he also thought it would be an excellent idea to move a HUGE tv upstairs ready for the tip (our house is over 4 floors) and hurt his back! I got up at 7 while he was making the kids brekfasts to do my exercise dvd and he went ballistic! I am extremely annoyed with his moods of late! Eugh it's a long story - but if he cannot snap out of this depression / anxiety then i don't know what will happen! I am seriously sick of it now! We had an utterly awful 2011 and he should be kissing my bloody feet, after what the kids and i went through. We moved here, fresh start, new us and all was going fine and dandy, we had an epsiode like this for 3/4 weeks and then Thursday before last he woke up the man i love, and snapped out of it, started working out everyday, cut out alcohol completely (which he shouldnt have at all really) and was fabulous! But this week..............aaarrrgggghhhhhh back to square pigging one! I sometimes wonder why i bother, but we ahve 12 years under our belt, i love him more than anything, i know he's a good man deep down and i know he's worried about his serious health problems, which is why i get so annoyed with him! Other than the kids he is all i have and i am scared ................pffffft Anyway back to me :D :D :D I really feel like i've let myself down and that i'm going to gain this evening, i really want a loss to keep me motivated! I worked out this morning (eventually) and took dd to school the tough way, so that's 4 workouts i've done since Sunday and 3 days of tough route to school and back (today in the rain ha ha, as that's how determined i feel!) HUGE fruit salad for brekkie, not sure what lunch will be yet, and then homemade cheese and bacon burgers for dinner, with spicy wedges and salad...nom nom nom! Apologies for vent but i needed it and my Dalmatian is not in the least bit interested! :eek: :p what use is that ha ha! Anyways please feel free to slap me with a wet kipper! I made need a few slaps after tonights weigh in ayway! Flaming * week and exercise - i truely feel like i weigh an elephant! B xxx
Wow that's a hell of a vent, but it's what we're all here for :)I had a truly awful day yesterday, kept bursting into tears at work and lost motivation in anything and everything. I'm sick with a chest infection aswell which really hasn't helped... it's a miracle I STS last night truthfully. I'm sort of back on plan today, but had no time to make my healthy lunch to ended up having to buy a tuna and cucumber sandwich and a small sausage roll just to get me through till tea time..... oh dear, not a good start! x

Wow that's a hell of a vent, but it's what we're all here for :)I had a truly awful day yesterday, kept bursting into tears at work and lost motivation in anything and everything. I'm sick with a chest infection aswell which really hasn't helped... it's a miracle I STS last night truthfully. I'm sort of back on plan today, but had no time to make my healthy lunch to ended up having to buy a tuna and cucumber sandwich and a small sausage roll just to get me through till tea time..... oh dear, not a good start! x

((((Hugs)))) sometyimes Michelle we need just that little bit of time to get back onto plan! ;)

Rant over ladies - very sorry!!!!!!! Ha ha, don't know what got into me! Well i do but hey ho!

45 mins and counting!!!!! Just looked at myself in the mirror after a shower and i swear my belly has gotten larger since exercising!!!! Grrrrr lol xxxx

Back