Team Slimpossible

((((Hugs)))) sometyimes Michelle we need just that little bit of time to get back onto plan! ;)

Rant over ladies - very sorry!!!!!!! Ha ha, don't know what got into me! Well i do but hey ho!

45 mins and counting!!!!! Just looked at myself in the mirror after a shower and i swear my belly has gotten larger since exercising!!!! Grrrrr lol xxxx

How did it go??? x

sorry ive been missing in action - going to grab a cuppa and catchup with all your news x

1/2 ON!!!!!! :cry:But as my consultant said and a member with a fitness coach for a husband, i've upped the exercise ALOT this week, so hopefully that will just settle down! I have lost 1.5 inches from my waist and hips, 1 inch from my chest and .5 inch from my thighs - so all is good!

Even so last night i was in a horror of a mood, had some wine to drown my sorrows, i was so annoyed ha ha! As other than the pizza i'd done fab all week! And i've had weeks before where i've ate like a pg and lost 3 or 4lbs :rolleyes:

Needless to say i'm in a good frame of mind this morning and have it all planned out! Huge fruit salada and yoghurt fro brekkie, new potato, egg and prawn salad for lunch, sweet and sour chicken with rice for dinner, will have hifi bar as he, and 10 syns (crisps and mikados or curly wurly) at some point throught the day!

And tomorrow i'm being dragged along to an outdoor pursuits activity centre by some of dd's teachers, i have nooo idea whatwe are doing, and i don't know anyone really so should be fun! Apparantly large zip wire and other monstrosities, over some valleys near where Emmerdales filmed! So wish me luck! Have planned a pack up and some snaks lol! It's part of scheme the local village school does with a muslim school in bradford, integrating parents and pupils on different tripas aoround our areas or schools etc! As a newish parent to the school and area they decided as i like to take an active part in dd's schooling etc that i'd be the perfect candidate! What have i got myself into ha ha! xx

1/2 ON!!!!!! :cry:But as my consultant said and a member with a fitness coach for a husband, i've upped the exercise ALOT this week, so hopefully that will just settle down! I have lost 1.5 inches from my waist and hips, 1 inch from my chest and .5 inch from my thighs - so all is good! Even so last night i was in a horror of a mood, had some wine to drown my sorrows, i was so annoyed ha ha! As other than the pizza i'd done fab all week! And i've had weeks before where i've ate like a pg and lost 3 or 4lbs :rolleyes:Needless to say i'm in a good frame of mind this morning and have it all planned out! Huge fruit salada and yoghurt fro brekkie, new potato, egg and prawn salad for lunch, sweet and sour chicken with rice for dinner, will have hifi bar as he, and 10 syns (crisps and mikados or curly wurly) at some point throught the day! And tomorrow i'm being dragged along to an outdoor pursuits activity centre by some of dd's teachers, i have nooo idea whatwe are doing, and i don't know anyone really so should be fun! Apparantly large zip wire and other monstrosities, over some valleys near where Emmerdales filmed! So wish me luck! Have planned a pack up and some snaks lol! It's part of scheme the local village school does with a muslim school in bradford, integrating parents and pupils on different tripas aoround our areas or schools etc! As a newish parent to the school and area they decided as i like to take an active part in dd's schooling etc that i'd be the perfect candidate! What have i got myself into ha ha! xx
Aww hun! It's ok :) 2nd weeks are notorious for STS's or tiny gains as the body goes into shock at the sudden change (according to Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper!) I gained 1lb on my second week... it'll drop off next week , you'll see. x

Aww hun! It's ok :) 2nd weeks are notorious for STS's or tiny gains as the body goes into shock at the sudden change (according to Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper!) I gained 1lb on my second week... it'll drop off next week , you'll see. x

Thanks hun! ;) xx

Hi Becs Hope your rant was just what you needed. Do you think OH is just scared about the future too and being an ass to hide his fear from you?

Sorry for your wee gain but as Michelle says it often happens and especially if you have seriously upped your exercise. It will be gone soon. Hope you have a good time with the flying foxes etc, sounds too risky for me.

I really need a kick up the bum to get me back on plan. I start each day really well than it all goes haywire at night. I just can't stop eating. Not always bad stuff but certainly way too much. HEEEEELP. :)

Patsy - yep that is EXACTLY his problem! Thing is we got voer all of this and it just keeps coming back! It turns him inot a bit of a monster and it's so difficult to live with! Of course he thinks i'm nagging, but i just care to the end of the world and back and want him to realise that feeling sorry is not going to change things, only positivity and a decent frame of mind will help is all live with it and hopefully succeed it! He is not a nad man - far far from it, but his anxiety crept up and keeps rearing it's ugly head lol!

Anyway ladies as i say i am extremely sorry for my vent, i bt you all think i am nuts lol!

My daytrip tomorrow has been cancelled, i can't say i'm surprised - due tot he weather, but i was actually looking forward to it, i don't happen to get out much at the moment lol!

Awwwwww Pats i don't know what to suggest - night time is where it really gets me aswell! It's the boredom i think and the only time i get peace and quiet without the kids! I save most of my syns for the evening and munch on mikados, curly wurlys that type of thing! Not much help am i ?? I have also recently found that i like a Toffee Muller chopped up banan with half a flake (from a mulitpack) crumbled on, but i'm a sucker for cheese on toast in the evening (although i've been good and not delved into that since getting back on plan!) Hope you can get back on it soon hun! x x

Sorry ladies, i'm not going to be much fun! Further to my post yesterday - today has been horrendous, i've put a long post in the relationship section on here as don't want to bore you all silly! Ever so sorry to of ranted in here, i'm so embarrased.....

not sure how often i'll be around and think the plan will be the least of my worries for a while - although need something to help me keep sane! If you'd rather i didn't post here so as to burden you all with my strife then please just say, i really will understand! x x

Hi Becs,I've not been around much either with one thing or another, but i've been thinking of you all, wondering how you're all getting on.Hope things sort themselves however they're meant to for you. It sounds an awful situation you're in, and I'm not sure what I can say to help, but just know that you have people here who'll listen and help wherever they can. xx

Hi Becs,I've not been around much either with one thing or another, but i've been thinking of you all, wondering how you're all getting on.Hope things sort themselves however they're meant to for you. It sounds an awful situation you're in, and I'm not sure what I can say to help, but just know that you have people here who'll listen and help wherever they can. xx
Hi Michelle How are you doing. Was beginning to think you had gone AWOL Hope everythings OK your end. I read on the relationship thread about Becs and really feel for her but I can't think of any way to help. Hope she manages to get sorted out and come back to us. :)

Afternoon girlies ! Hope you are all doing well and big hugs to Becs xxx :patback:

Well another week survived being on SW plan and overall not doing too badly - Thought I was going havea BIG wobble the other night but just sent myself to my bed :) Really nervous about WI and no idea why but this is why this plan and the class work for me as I know I have something to go to.#

So what are you plans for this week ..... anything exciting ?

I have just picked up 20 cupcakes for my team meeting tomorrow and it is going to be hard not to eat any before I get there :p I am just going to take my own lunch and a few muller, alpen bar and fruit to keep me going :)

Lisa xxx

Back