Team Talk - Weds WI

2hourglass

Silver Member
Well ladies, and any male members reading this too chicken :eek: tomorrows the big day - there's a great weather forcast, warm and sunny, just right for minimal clothing for you weekly weigh ins - do we all have laxatives at the ready (not condoning the unnecessary use of these BTW) I think at last count we were the fab four - there's me 2HG, Wondaknickers THB, Purplecrazy legs, and Pinkiepoo. So if there are any any peeps that would like to join the Wednesday WI clud with all the georgeous ladies... let me know. Good luck to us all - let me know and I'll collate.... be careful out there:cool::cool::cool::cool:

LMAO.... The smell of Acrylic has gone to your head hun xxx heheh you are a lovely nutter!!!!

Good luck to us all - let me know and I'll collate.... be careful out there:cool::cool::cool::cool:

:D

Reminds me of the opening to Hill Street Blues that :D

[youtube]PkoCZ63tsEM[/youtube]

All the best from me to all the Winday Weighers :D

Just thought i'd post again to get to the top of the post pile for those who haven't seen it - cheeky of what !!!!! :)

Hi 2hourglass - I'm a Wednesday girl!!! No official weigh-in tmw as it's a 2 week one - I'll do it at home though but have just started refeed, so we'll see what happens - fingers crossed x x x

Okey Dokey..... all welcome - i'll be collating throughout the day :)

Just wanted to send my best wishes to all the Wednesday weighers and hope you all have fantastic losses.

Good luck all.

x

Back