'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

rainbow

Gold Member
Heres our thread ladyeez - I have PM'd everyone, but it says that caramumofmany cant receive them, so heres the list of fellow team members

Wicked Witch
Caramumofmany
NannyJ
skinnymonkey1day
Taz
MrsB
United_Trekkie
Rolo
Rainbow

Good luck.

Oh and get your thinking caps on for suitable team names xxx

:talk017:

Hellooooooo

It's my weigh in :scale: tonight so do we start counting straight away ?

Lx

PS Useless at names but will try to put my thinking cap on.

just to let you know i have seen this and have now switched on my pm's sorry about that i weigh in tomorrow and am abit confused about when we are starting the challenge can anyone fill me in?

we're not counting WI until next Monday - i''l put the dates on this thread too xxx

Jenny can have my place if she wants. I'm crap and go in the wrong direction!

TAZ!!!!!! You're in it and you're staying, no cheerleading / ducking out. x

Lou the oracle has spoken Taz x

Heres the dates. WI's are recorded the weeks beginning Monday 2nd, Monday 9th, Monday 16th and Monday 23rd. xxx

Ohh b*gger...I was hoping that we could get my first week's loss but that is tonight so no good.

Come on Taz - our BMIs are the same. Lets get into to those size 12 jeans !!!

Lx

TAZ!!!!!! You're in it and you're staying, no cheerleading / ducking out. x
You are the opposition Lou, you only want me to stay in so that my gains will undo the hard work of the others allowing your team to win!

Awww, I'm not that ruthless Taz!!

Anyway, I thought I'd pop in as I've thought of a great team name for you........

"Group Poo"..... haha, it rhymes with "Group Two" - Geddit??? Hehehe.

x

Hilarious Im sure Lou!! xxx

...............wee by any chance?! x

helllloooooooo:D

Fat fighters are gooooooooooo:D:D:D

Was thinkin our motto should be............ 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels' XXX

what about 'fat fighters' like off fat friends as a name? or the 999ers as its a matter of emergency that this weight is shifted, or The flabulous somethingers (cant think of a word thats not my suggestion) Just thinking out loud really, come on the rest of you put your suggestions forward xxx

Back